CS Very helpful today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Well we all know that Rocks & Co's current CS setup leaves something to be desired, but they came up trumps this morning.

I was really fed up last night that I missed out on a gorgeous rainbow moonstone bracelet (yes, another one!) which was sold in seconds, so I kept the item number and rang up CS to ask if they still had one in stock. They did, and I was able to buy it for the on-air price - no hassle at all.

It useful to know that you can do this as a last resort, too.

I saw that bracelet last night and wondered if you'd been able to get one MissM. So pleased you managed to snaffle one through CS, it was lovely.

Good to hear something positive for a change. Well done Miss Magpie hope you love it when you get it home.

Believe me, I KNOW I'll love it!

The moonstones are heart cut, and I have some other heart cut moonstone pieces. For some reason, the hearts all seem to be exceptionally well cut - no windows, and cut for best orientation of the schiller (which can be a bit touch and go with moonstone). My theory is that, because hearts are such a difficut cut, they have a particularly skilled cutter doing them!

Do you have the item number so we can have a wee peek? I think the great thing about Rainbow Moonstone is that you can wear it with anything. I'm very much a 'colour co-ordinated' person and have to match my jewellery to my clothes which does raise a lot of comments at work where they think I'm obsessed!! It can be quite difficult at times as my ring and pendant have to match each other and also match my clothes and I've recently bought a top which is a sort of Teal colour so neither green or blue look right with it!! Fortunately I have one Blue/Green Apatite ring and pendant which match quite well but Rainbow Moonstone would work because it can match to anything. Only problem is that I bought a nice yellow gold ring from Rocks but haven't seen a yellow gold pendant yet only white gold.

I've just realised how daft I sound so I'm going now!! :Scareds:

Well we all know that Rocks & Co's current CS setup leaves something to be desired, but they came up trumps this morning.

I was really fed up last night that I missed out on a gorgeous rainbow moonstone bracelet (yes, another one!) which was sold in seconds, so I kept the item number and rang up CS to ask if they still had one in stock. They did, and I was able to buy it for the on-air price - no hassle at all.

It useful to know that you can do this as a last resort, too.

Wonderful news. I too have done the same with a tanzanian ruby pendant and they managed to get one for me at the same price. I think their CS is great. Let us know if you love the bracelet, I am sure you will.:1:

Do you have the item number so we can have a wee peek? I think the great thing about Rainbow Moonstone is that you can wear it with anything. I'm very much a 'colour co-ordinated' person and have to match my jewellery to my clothes which does raise a lot of comments at work where they think I'm obsessed!! It can be quite difficult at times as my ring and pendant have to match each other and also match my clothes and I've recently bought a top which is a sort of Teal colour so neither green or blue look right with it!! Fortunately I have one Blue/Green Apatite ring and pendant which match quite well but Rainbow Moonstone would work because it can match to anything. Only problem is that I bought a nice yellow gold ring from Rocks but haven't seen a yellow gold pendant yet only white gold.

Have seen TJC selling Teal Blue diamond pieces on air recently Klos, small stones but at a moderate price.

Very pretty bracelet Miss M, love all the heart shaped links.

Was it you that was after a fancy spinel bracelet last night Miss M, I thought I heard John Scott mention your names several times, saying he had 3 coming up in the 10.00pm hour, and you had asked for one?

:doggie:

Was it you that was after a fancy spinel bracelet last night Miss M, I thought I heard John Scott mention your names several times, saying he had 3 coming up in the 10.00pm hour, and you had asked for one?

:doggie:

That was me, M4G! But I really didn't like any of the ones on last night, alas - two of them were too weedy and one was too big, and they didn't shout "buy me", so I desisted.

It was really nice of John to bring them on for me, though - I think he's probably just a genuinely lovely guy. (Not always what you expect in a "celeb" - even a minor one!)

Latest posts

Back