Lots of yummy bracelets at the moment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
But they should stop saying "we don't often get bracelets" - they are having loads right now!

Anyone succumbed?

I have my huge collection of moonstone, of course; and I've sent for one of those multi-coloured paraiba and cuprian ones (of which they seem to have a huge quantity). I'm after a fancy spinel, but I haven't seen one I like yet.

But they should stop saying "we don't often get bracelets" - they are having loads right now!

Anyone succumbed?

I have my huge collection of moonstone, of course; and I've sent for one of those multi-coloured paraiba and cuprian ones (of which they seem to have a huge quantity). I'm after a fancy spinel, but I haven't seen one I like yet.

Oh Miss M if that's the bracelet I think it is it's FABULOUS!! Lucky you.

Some of their bracelets are fabulous. I particularly like the AAA Tanzanian Ruby one they've shown. Still debating whether to go for it.

There was a spinel on either last night or the night before. Was very pretty.

Isn't a showstopper? I beg to differ with you MissM - I saw that bracelet last night and it's gorgeous, lucky you!

Thank you, J! I just meant it wasn't one of the huge ones with either large paraiba or rows and rows of them. I'm hoping will be as nice in real life!

Received the multi-coloured paraiba bracelet... It's a stunner!

The paraibas are all different hues (of course), but a couple of them are a GREAT colour - a really good neon blue-green.

These bracelets are definitely recommended.

You really live up to your name, Miss Magpie! I'm very envious, your new bracelet sounds lush. :)

Not much of a photographer, I'm afraid - and I can't even find my digital camera! If ever I find it (or get another one), I'll see what I can do...

I think I have a bracelet addiction now, to go with my moonstone addiction!

At last I have my fancy spinel bracelet:

http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=067 809

(Those with eagle eyes might spot that this is the same design as my multi-paraiba one, but in yellow gold - despite the difference in gold colours, they look amazingly good together!)

Also received this - got it for a great price and just couldn't resist:

http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=203 289

You can't really see properly in the photo, but the colours graduate from sunset red through orange to peachy yellow (depending on the light source). These sapphires must be bulk diffused, which isn't normally something I'd go for, but I got the bracelet below cost (so Andrew told me) and I love it, so I'll live with that!

Anyone else bought any bracelets? (Or have I cleared the entire stock...?)

I love love love the multi paraiba bracelet, and I'm very envious of that - it does remind me a bit of one I snatched on Gems about 18 months ago, and then tipped out of my basket because I'd bought a bit too much at the time. I've regretted it ever since, and hadn't seen anything like it since, but now I think I'm going to have to watch out on Rocks, just in case...

The other bracelet are lovely too - I'm definitely going to see what's going on on Rocks :)

Latest posts

Back