925e.com

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Got the lovely MOP and shell butterfly earrings today. Noticed they are from www.925e.com. Lots of nice stuff there, (and familiar stuff) sadly only for trade. Hope more of it comes this way! :53:

Thanks Concordia for the link - some stunning pieces there just as well they are for trade only or my CC would get serious bashing!! Would love to see the prices shame you have to register to find out!

Just checked the red coral - Most of the rocks pieces are from here!!

Does that mean that some of the Sarah bennett designs are in fact bought in ,in wholesale from else where then??? like the new all silver designs coming in etc..... I too saw all the same red coral designs as i have them...

Just looked at the whole web site and there are lot of rocks items from here!!!

There are some stunning design here. I want them - thats it I am opening a jewellery business - Any orders lol

Does that mean that some of the Sarah bennett designs are in fact bought in ,in wholesale from else where then??? like the new all silver designs coming in etc..... I too saw all the same red coral designs as i have them...

That's what I was wondering too, I thought Sarah designed most of the items but it looks like quite a lot is bought through this wholesaler.

Lots of them look like Jessica Lili and Tookalon I think, not Sarah's.

Yes i see that now, even so im a little bewildered that when you are saying you are selling and making jewellery to their designs etc , its obviously not the case on certain things if they are brought wholesale from somewhere else ..i don't feel comfortable with that , i havent a problem with buying from other outlets but as a customer would like the information upfront... not to say its theirs when its not ...i could be over reacting

Steve/Katherine please have a look at this

Re: Concordia's 925e.com thread

Thanks so much for this Concordia.

Did anyone see the fabulous colour graded amber. Very much along the lines of rainbow sapphire, but obviously pale gold to dark brown, absolutely gorgeous.

I loved the site - loads to my taste, so no doubt that's why I love Rocks along with its terrific service. I recognised a lot of marcasite, shell and bead items as well. I noticed a good few GemsTV pieces as well.

I admit that I was a trifle disappointed to recognise so much. Steve has told us that he buys in a certain amount, but I always had the impression that these were just occasional. I have absolutely no problem with buying bought in pieces from Rocks, but this has just slightly disturbed the trust element. I strongly suspect that in fact most is bought in, and only the Sarah Bennett pieces are specially commissioned by Rocks, so a small proportion in fact. This again I have no problem with as long as we are not led to believe otherwise. In fact it would make Sarah's pieces appear all the more exclusive, for those who particularly like this aspect.

If this site or similar is where Steve is getting a lot of items, may I make a suggestion. STEVE/KATHERINE how about telling us in advance of your own shopping and asking for requests. I understand that with wholesale there are minimum quantities per item, but you know by now what sells and what does not, so you could then give us those pieces you think you could sell. It would also give you a very good idea of what we like/want.

Thanks again Concordia for finding this site for us to drool over.

Argey

I wasn't aware that items were bought in & love buying rocks items as I feel that I won't see hundreds of people walking about my town with them - though that might change with the amount of people I've told about rocks ;) - but I am also a little disappointed that a lot of items are bought in.
I assumed with the little videos being shown about how items are made were for all the items sold or at least the majority of items sold & that rocks made them.
Ah well...I doubt it will stop me from buying but agree it would have been nice to have been made aware even if it is just so we can make suggestions. ;)

:OMG: I think I've died and gone to heaven. Just looked at the marcasite and pearls, and WOW WOW WOW!

I wish they'd let us choose the things we want to see, but then again, I'd be bankrupt!!!

:doggie:

Re: Concordia's 925e.com thread

Thanks so much for this Concordia.

Did anyone see the fabulous colour graded amber. Very much along the lines of rainbow sapphire, but obviously pale gold to dark brown, absolutely gorgeous.

I loved the site - loads to my taste, so no doubt that's why I love Rocks along with its terrific service. I recognised a lot of marcasite, shell and bead items as well. I noticed a good few GemsTV pieces as well.

I admit that I was a trifle disappointed to recognise so much. Steve has told us that he buys in a certain amount, but I always had the impression that these were just occasional. I have absolutely no problem with buying bought in pieces from Rocks, but this has just slightly disturbed the trust element. I strongly suspect that in fact most is bought in, and only the Sarah Bennett pieces are specially commissioned by Rocks, so a small proportion in fact. This again I have no problem with as long as we are not led to believe otherwise. In fact it would make Sarah's pieces appear all the more exclusive, for those who particularly like this aspect.

If this site or similar is where Steve is getting a lot of items, may I make a suggestion. STEVE/KATHERINE how about telling us in advance of your own shopping and asking for requests. I understand that with wholesale there are minimum quantities per item, but you know by now what sells and what does not, so you could then give us those pieces you think you could sell. It would also give you a very good idea of what we like/want.

Thanks again Concordia for finding this site for us to drool over.

Argey

They are just stunning!!!! Love them.

There are a few Marcasite sets that I would love to own.

Wonder how much they pay for each item considering where they are made/sold etc.

I agree with a few other posters, although they are lovely I do feel abit misled.

Hi everyone, I have bought quite a few things from Rockstv, given quite a few as presents, kept more than I should and been happy with most of it. And a few items I just adore.
I'm fascinated by this 925e site and I too have died and gone to budget bling heaven. I really don't mind if rockstv buy in from there, clearly this company is supplying half the world's bling and I love it all, even the CZ and crystal glass. But what I've loved most so far are the coloured pearl floating necklaces and the beaded jewels collection. In fact, I may have to start up my own business just so that I can buy what I like and flog the rest at a market stall.

Can I just say, having started this thread and perhaps feeling defensive, that I have no problem with Rocks buying from this company. They have to buy from somewhere and when I looked at the site I liked loads of the stuff and hope they get more! My last haul had 2 items with these stickers clearly on them. Whether it was a mistake or whether I as usual should have kept my gob shut I don't know. But Steve and all, I like the stuff so keep buying it!!

I decide to fall in love with that site...esp with the unicorn, horse and pegasus pendants...

Hello everyone,

Steve and Sarah are out of the country at the moment. When we set up Coloured Rocks, we developed partnerships with 11 licensed workshops. These are a range of jewellery crafts-people and manufacturers who we have visited, audited their processes and work very closely with. With most of these pieces, Sarah either provides the designs or works with the designers at our partners to ensure that the ranges meet our standards and design values. All of our initial stock-holding was as a result of this process.

As the auction has grown more popular, we have needed to expand our range and we are looking to develop more licensed partnerships. This is a long process, however. As a first step, Sarah has identified some potential new partners that have a similar design ethos to ours. In advance of licensing them to develop our exclusive designs we have placed some sample orders from their existing stock to see how well they performed, and to give us more variety in the run up to Christmas.

We are committed to bring you the best value gemstone jewellery, wherever possible designed by our team and exclusive to us. However, before embarking on the costly process of licensing a new partner, it makes sense to put the supplier to the ultimate test and see whether the real experts – our customers – like the style and quality of jewellery they create. At this point, we can then start to work with them to create exclusive designs.

As always, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Latest posts

Back