L'Occitane Shower gel used as a handwash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
I have often heard Alexis say that the L'Occitanne shower gels can be used as a handwash.

Has anyone used a shower gel as a handwash? If one pump is enough to wash your body would it be far too much and far too scented and drying on the hands?

I quite fancy the TVV - but I am low on soap and wondered if the Rose shower gel would be OK as a soap. If not, I'll save my money for soap.

I use L'occitane shower gel as a handwash, and also the handwash as a shower gel.

I have often heard Alexis say that the L'Occitanne shower gels can be used as a handwash.

Has anyone used a shower gel as a handwash? If one pump is enough to wash your body would it be far too much and far too scented and drying on the hands?

I quite fancy the TVV - but I am low on soap and wondered if the Rose shower gel would be OK as a soap. If not, I'll save my money for soap.

I'm using the Rose show gel as a handwash atm too. It smells really lovely on the hands and lasts for ages.

I bought a foaming handwash from TK Maxx, & I re-use the large bottle with Philosophy Shower Gels as handwash.
You only need very little shower gel (about 10%) then mix the rest with hot water (it dissolves the gel better), then you have your own customised foaming handwash. It works out much cheaper than using it the normal handwash way.

I use the shower creams as handwash because I dont think they lather up enough in the shower and they are fine.
Alexis says you can use the handwashes as shower gels too.

Latest posts

Back