Smashbox Glam to Go

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

strimerman

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else had ordered item 227257

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227257

I ordered this and had some problem with my payment which I was unaware of. Having resloved that I then checked my on line account only to find that it said "awaiting stock".

I emailed QVC asking why an item that had been reserved for me seemed therefore to have been sold to someone else......got some kind of woolley reply saying they were awaiting stock.

Today I got a letter tell me that they are experiencing a "quality control problem" and the matter is being looked into. At present they anticipate being able to despatch my oreder sometime in the next 30 days, but if they can't they will have to cancel the order.

I looked on the site and it now shows this as wait list only.

As I said just wondered if anyone ordered this....if they had a quality problem or like me didn't get a chance to have one as I haven't seen the item lol.

L

This kit is on Jaynes site - Just Beauty Direct, only it has more pieces - I think the difference is an extra eyeshadow trio and a mascara - it is only a bit more expensive £37 which is better value and the postage is cheaper. It may be worth you having a look there if you are still interested and don't want to wait for qvc to re-stock.

Hmm, strange! But, if I were you I'd cancel and buy from www.justbeautydirect.co.uk

On there you get the full set (so two more products - the mascara and another eyeshadow trio) for not much more!!!

Em xXx

I ordered it and sent it back as it was short of the items that was in the JBD box but almost cost the same when you added in postage.

was also disappointed the lipsticks were mini mini mini and not usual small smashbox sizes.

Judging by the other thread on here about resupplying returns, suggest you cancel your waitlist and order elsewhere.

If you order from JBD then you will get it next day - and with lovely packaging and a free gift and samples. Jaynes service is second to none - unlike qvc's!!

Latest posts

Back