Cooks essential hour - Dropped Chicken!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Did anyone see the Cooks essential's hour, at 7pm tonight with Catherine and the cooks essential lady,cant remember her name, but she dropped the cooked chicken on the floor it was so funny! I dont know which clip it was though and what item they were airing.

i'll have to have a look trust me to miss that one earlier today she let the pressure steamer one run right out of water that was funny too but that one sounds totally hillarious

i'll have to have a look trust me to miss that one earlier today she let the pressure steamer one run right out of water that was funny too but that one sounds totally hillarious

It was the chicken rolled of the table onto the floor! Catherine and the CE Woman werein fits of laughter, and there is this bird on the floor cooked with its legs crosses upside down, and the camera kept zooming in on it every two minutes. I nearly spilt my coffee down me!

was it the usual woman Adrianne or something, last time I saw her she was on withCharlie and she was just wandering about didn't seem to know what she was doing. If I didn't know better I'd swear she'd been at the cooking sherry!

was it the usual woman Adrianne or something, last time I saw her she was on withCharlie and she was just wandering about didn't seem to know what she was doing. If I didn't know better I'd swear she'd been at the cooking sherry!

Yes babytoes thats her Adrianne. I like it when Charlie is on with her because he keeps saying "Yes" Yes" all the time and tucks in to every food dish going lol

This chicken had legs!

ejh6r8.gif

I saw it too Dazzler and didn't Adrienne say to Catherine something like "you told me it wasn't live?" ( the show, not the chicken!)..
Adreinne had managed to burn something else in the non stick frying pan in an earlier show!

Thats the one Down to the last 10% lol how funny! well done for getting that!

I saw it too Dazzler and didn't Adrienne say to Catherine something like "you told me it wasn't live?" ( the show, not the chicken!)..
Adreinne had managed to burn something else in the non stick frying pan in an earlier show!

Thats right fairynuff! It was soooo funny it made my night! did she really oh my goodness she is funny that adrianne, fancying burning something in a non stick pan as well lol lol:18::18:

Can't stand that Adrienne - so cack-handed. Cannot understand why they keep having her on - the number of demos I've seen her mess up :11:

mmm the chicken will probs be delivered to some unsuspecting sole on waitlist

Yes! But they'll wait til it's shrivelled to the frame, sling it on a chain cover it with Swarowwffski crystals and put it on a Bet Lynch and Wilson hour.

Waste not, want not...

I also saw her emptying a Cooks Essential pot with built in drainer in the lid . The water was going everywhere apart from where it was aimed . Put me right off the pot lol!!

Latest posts

Back