Stone Mountain TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

margaret43

Registered Shopper
Really disappointed with this TSV. Don't like the 'design' at all. Looks dated IMO. I bought the last Stone Mountain TSV and I love it. Haven't seen anything in the launch show that I would like.

Really disappointed with this TSV. Don't like the 'design' at all. Looks dated IMO. I bought the last Stone Mountain TSV and I love it. Haven't seen anything in the launch show that I would like.

I'm with you margaret. I've one of the TSVs (it may have been the first one) and it's a lovely bag but this one looks a bit cheap, IMO.

Saw one at the outlet shop the other day and it looked like market stall stuff - and wasn't even worth the £10 or so they wanted for it!!!

Excuse me for being so blunt but this bag is so naff:9::9:!!!

Can't believe what rubbish QVC is selling lately - they've lost the plot!!

I am a little disappointed too. I promised myself a handbag and hang on for this TSV. Think I will be of to TKMax after work where I get -dare I say it Q uality V value and C convinience?
Have a good day everyone:)

Excuse me for being so blunt but this bag is so naff:9::9:!!!

Can't believe what rubbish QVC is selling lately - they've lost the plot!!

I agree - I have not bought a tsv yet this year - and have only bought a couple of products, some smashbox and some yankee candles - and that is not due to the credit crunch but the carp products that they are putting on at the moment.

They need a big shake up:SCREAM:

Agree totally with everyone's comments plus the colours available are really crap - the coral and that blueish colour seem rather boring.

Juat been having a look I've got a stone Mountain bag and its lovely but I dont like this one, and only Charlie could call a colour he was describing as Lapis Blue, everyone else would say navy

Forgot to add the presenter said the purse itself would cost hundreds of pounds, yeah right, so who pays that for a purse

I'm so relieved that I don't like it. After my bag binge at the end of last year, I really, really don't need another one!

I thought the tsv looked very dated and the colours are awful very cheap looking. They used to be quite nice, classic styles not frumpy.

For slightly more than this TSV costs, I got 2 lovely leather/suede bags from the link Akimbo posted in the drop!

Last edited:
my catalogue are selling some really exclusive lines like modalu and even chloe, enny, prada on buy now pay later and the 50 weeks interest free. if you like high steet brands ted baker,french connection and so on they even do those. qvc cannot touch some of the catalogues now for high end stuff like bags now with fake high end brands that are so not high end only to some qvc customers that think they are cos a presenter says so.. the only bags i buy from qvc are kipling from the hip range but nothing else and even then i can go to outlets and buy the cheaper.

and it's not all leather the bottom and under the strap are synthetic so not worth the money.

They can't be selling very well today. I haven't seen any go Limited Stock. Not surprised, they're all very boring and dated.

my catalogue are selling some really exclusive lines like modalu and even chloe, enny, prada on buy now pay later and the 50 weeks interest free. if you like high steet brands ted baker,french connection and so on they even do those. qvc cannot touch some of the catalogues now for high end stuff like bags now with fake high end brands that are so not high end only to some qvc customers that think they are cos a presenter says so.. the only bags i buy from qvc are kipling from the hip range but nothing else and even then i can go to outlets and buy the cheaper.

Prada is my favourite brand for handbags.....I'm saving my pennies for one!!!

I'm not keen on this either, QVC's bags seem to go from one extreme to the other, either KVZ loaded with bling or this looking very dated.

I did actually like one of the Charlie Lapson ones the other day, a purple mock-croc affair. I'm not a label person so if I like something and it's decent quality then I'm happy but I cannot really justify spending £200 on a bag.

Latest posts

Back