The Gift of Frangrance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

strimerman

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Does anyone how what "The Gift of Frangrance" will be on 23/2?

I was hoping for a Pecksniffs...would love to try it

The Gift Of Fragrance • Monday 23 Feb • 12am
Whether for you or your home, for him or for her, the gift of perfume is always welcome. This show will offer scented delights from candles to perfume, shower gels to home diffusers.

TK Maxx usually sell loads of Pecksniffs.

Last edited:
why snuffles is anne d presenting :D

!!! I have visions of Tova pumping parfuuum on an industrial scale asserting her position as QVC queen of fragrance over Pecksniffs, scented reeds, Yankee candles etc etc. Will be able to cut air with a cooks essential knife by the end of it...

!!! I have visions of Tova pumping parfuuum on an industrial scale asserting her position as QVC queen of fragrance over Pecksniffs, scented reeds, Yankee candles etc etc. Will be able to cut air with a cooks essential knife by the end of it...

A bit like Sniff It And Snuff It*

*This was stuff my granny use to buy from Woolies and put in a pump thing and spray to kill anything flying. It could fell unsuspecting humans walking past her front door too.:11:

Been scanning the TV guide hoping to find something to look forward to...

This has go to be a Tova TSV because she is all over the schedule that day. Sadly not one for me again :(

A bit like Sniff It And Snuff It*

*This was stuff my granny use to buy from Woolies and put in a pump thing and spray to kill anything flying. It could fell unsuspecting humans walking past her front door too.:11:

I love it!!!

Latest posts

Back