Techie Question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I've noticed lots of you have pictures of either yourselves (assumption) or your pets (another assumption) or just little embelishments and quotations on your posts. How do you do that? Answers in simple step by step format please!

I think you have to be a member for it hun.

This thread is not QVC related so the moderators will move it to 'the drop' you need to be a member to see it. It costs about £5 and there is loads down here and is lots of fun too. Just click on donate to be a member.

Hiyers Topes,

You need VIP membership. I'm sure you already know how but, just in case you don't, there is a section on the front forum page to apply for VIP membership for a donation towards running costs of £6, which is a one-off payment. You have the choice of making any other payments as purely voluntary.

This will then able you to set yourself up with little picture (avatar) etc. and will also give you access to another section of the forum called The Drop. Here we discuss all sorts of topics, not just shopping, some serious threads and some completely mad.

Good value if you can.

Love
Argey

Hiyers Topes,

You need VIP membership. I'm sure you already know how but, just in case you don't, there is a section on the front forum page to apply for VIP membership for a donation towards running costs of £6, which is a one-off payment. You have the choice of making any other payments as purely voluntary.

This will then able you to set yourself up with little picture (avatar) etc. and will also give you access to another section of the forum called The Drop. Here we discuss all sorts of topics, not just shopping, some serious threads and some completely mad.

Good value if you can.

Love
Argey

Thanks Argey, I'm beginning to realise there's a lot to be gained from becoming a VIP. Love the way you call me Topes! Topaz is my cat's name and some very good friends who look after her if I go away always call her Topes.

Can I just say that my avatar is neither of me (far too orange and slender!) or my pet carrots! Actually my hand is in there!

I always wondered what your Avatar was Nicky-j.

It's the first carrots I grew last year! They are supposed to be purple ones - but they came out really small, bendy and orangey-purple. This year I will know, if I want long carrots, I need deep soil!

Latest posts

Back