Black Diamond Rings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

t1ger

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to know if anyone has had a black diamond ring from Rocks and Co and if so what was it like, what did you think of it? Which one did you get? I keep contemplating clicking on the bid button, then by the time I make up my mind, it's gone.

I haven't bought black diamonds from Rocks & Co but have a simple solitaire from another source and which I love.

Good luck with whatever you decide to buy - for many people black diamonds are an acquired taste, but many of Rocks & Co designs lend themselves to darker stones.

Just typical, now that I decide to go for it and take a look at one, they don't seem to be showing any! Guess that means that I will just have to keep on watching!

I am thinking of setting up Rocks & Co anonymous. I think that this is starting to take over my life haha :30: I just can't stop watching, just incase something better comes up and then of course I end up buying LOTS!

I love my black diamonds (not from Rocks & Co but they are all similar quality I think)

they are a bit Marmite though, lots of people don't like them

Hi tiger,

I was lucky enough to receive a black diamond ring from my Husband for Christmas. He purchased it from Rocks and Co., It's a trilogy in 9ct white gold, and it's really beautiful.
It goes with so many things and looks particularly good with black and white outfits. Very classy. Hope you give one a try...

Hi tiger,

I was lucky enough to receive a black diamond ring from my Husband for Christmas. He purchased it from Rocks and Co., It's a trilogy in 9ct white gold, and it's really beautiful.
It goes with so many things and looks particularly good with black and white outfits. Very classy. Hope you give one a try...

Lucky you, I think I will show my hubby this post :54:
Next time I am watching and they have one I like, it's mine
:1:

they are a bit Marmite though, lots of people don't like them

That's spot on Jantac, they're not my cup of tea, but then things I like, I don't expect other people to. Good job we're all different, it makes life interesting.

:doggie:

I bought one last year as the price really crashed on it. It's a solitaire with diamonds round it. Another one was in the auction the other day, but bigger and in the past it's always been around the £189 maybe crashing to £159, but this week it crashed to £99 so I snapped that up.

The one I have already is very nice, so just hoping the second will be too when it arrives.

Off topic slightly but has anyone been watching the coloured diamonds Rocks & Co have been auctioning......also the AAA Tanzanites. Amazing prices. And yesterday they had 18ct yellow diamond stud. Nice but I'll wait until they decide to drop the price on those.

I confess I'm not a fan of black diamonds ................. however ............... huge confession approaching! I recently bought a 4ct pear shape that I've had set with a white diamond halo. It's HUGE and I love it!

I haven't seen the ones on Rocks&Co but my tip would be to look for different cuts rather than round brilliant (if they have them) as they're more difficult to come by.

I've never been tempted by black diamonds but I have to admit that ring of Meesh's is a stunner.

Off topic slightly but has anyone been watching the coloured diamonds Rocks & Co have been auctioning......also the AAA Tanzanites. Amazing prices. And yesterday they had 18ct yellow diamond stud. Nice but I'll wait until they decide to drop the price on those.

Now I love fancy coloured diamonds. I'd be in heaven if they started selling red or pink diamonds - corrrrrr! I agree the prices are still good; however I was amazed to see my green diamond ring sell the other night for double what I paid!

Thanks I really hope so :51:, I can't take another one of the moments where the parcel arrives and I sit there with the box thinking ooooooooooooooooooo this is going to be stunning, open the box and go ..................... oh
I have only had this happen a couple of times but it's always the ones that I get the most excited about getting. :18:

I finally decided to order that black diamond, just anxiously waiting for it to arrive now!!!!

http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=422 175

c0292mi.gif
that looks a corker of a Black Diamond......lovely setting as well. Hope its fabulous when you open the box Tiger.

IT'S HERE....................................
My black diamond ring has just arrived and I have shown it to all the girls at work who could only say oooooooooooooo wow! It's a keeper. :D:D:D

I will try to take some pics at the weekend.

Really glad you like the ring tiger, the design looks really lovely with a good gold weight, look forward to seeing your pics soon

IT'S HERE....................................
My black diamond ring has just arrived and I have shown it to all the girls at work who could only say oooooooooooooo wow! It's a keeper. :D:D:D

I will try to take some pics at the weekend.

Good good good - black diamonds are just lovely aren't they?

Good good good - black diamonds are just lovely aren't they?

I know, they are a bit like Marmite but I love them. The lustre and sparkle on this one is just amazing. I was lucky to get out of the office with it, a few of the girls wanted to take it home.

Petpixi & Pandabear - thank you
:1:

Latest posts

Back