Claudia's Hair/Stone Mountain Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see Claudia on the Stone Mountain show last night? I thought for once she looked quite attractive, her softer hairstyle was much better than her usual scraped back look.

Considering the lady representing Stone Mountain is a celebrity stylist, I thought she could have styled herself a bit better for TV. (Meow, meow!)

Last edited:
I always think Claudia has no idea what to do with her hair.
I think she looks so much older than she is and would benefit from a "make under" and dress a bit younger and trendier.
She is same age as my sister who also has 3 young children and my sister looks years younger than her.

Did anyone see Claudia on the Stone Mountain show last night? I thought for once she looked quite attractive, her softer hairstyle was much better than her usual scraped back look.

Considering the lady representing Stone Mountain is a celebrity stylist, I thought she could have styled herself a bit better for TV. (Meow, meow!)
I agree. Claudia looks like she's been experimenting with her hair just lately. Didn't like that look of the hairpiece last week. Looked quite false. Must admit, that Stone Mountain 'stylist' did look a bit rough around the edges, it was a good thing AY wasn't around, I'm sure she would have picked her up on her nails. If I was face to face with her in a departmental store to buy a bag, I probably wouldn't be too impressed with her over all.

I always wonder whether the so called stylists `celebrity`client list they dare not mention really exists at all, could always be `z`listers...would you employ her to style you?

Latest posts

Back