Catherine last night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I'm not usually a fan of Catherine,(too gushy when on with guests or Dawn) but I watched the platinum clad show last night and thought she did a brilliant job. She was very natural,friendly and it was easy to watch. Unlike JR she didn't have to beg for T callers she had lots. Well done Catherine.

I'm not usually a fan of Catherine,(too gushy when on with guests or Dawn) but I watched the platinum clad show last night and thought she did a brilliant job. She was very natural,friendly and it was easy to watch. Unlike JR she didn't have to beg for T callers she had lots. Well done Catherine.

Catherine is ever so nice, and really geniune. I met her at a customer event, I am a very good judge of charactor on meeting people, and she was geniune warm and friendly and very down to earth.

I thought she did a really good job last night too, she was great with the T callers and very knowledgable about the products. For me, she's one of the better presenters on there, as she comes across as a very kindly, sincere and caring person.

Yes I watched for part of the show and agree she was excellent in presenting the jewellery and NOT herself. No boob fest going on, no hair tossing, extravagent hand gestures or histrionics.....JR please note!! :rolleyes: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back