ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Marion

Guest Shopper
Looking forward to this one!
I hope it's a set, or earrings!

Last edited:
Thanks Marion I love Honora so will be watching for this one. Shouldn't be spending but you know how it is! :D

I LOVE Honora! Not sure which I like best though - the jewellery or the gorgeous Ralph !! ;)

Ralph, no question! He must be QVC's most charming guest- and the pearls are great too. Hope I can resist this one.

On holiday, so I will be relying on QMobile, unless found here earlier! :D

This is my 32nd Wedding Anniversary so I missed out on the pearl anniversary(30th) so I might treat myself;)

I'll probably pretend to myself that I won't watch therefore won't buy but I always have a peak and hope that I'm home instead of hubby when the postie arrives :D

I'll probably pretend to myself that I won't watch therefore won't buy but I always have a peak and hope that I'm home instead of hubby when the postie arrives :D

That's me too!

I hope they have Ralph himself on easy pay - no *** the expense whatever they charge he's got to be worth it!

I been just getting into Honora, i bought a black ish pair of lever back earrings, so am waiting on a necklace now, but do not want a chunky, or one that is to long.

Also gold clasp. I think i want the impossible lol, the earrings are hard to match up- christ knows where i am going though lol....

Ralph does have a lovely manner about him.

Can you remember which hour was she on, or what the products were? I'll have a look at the product reviews to get a look...think that makes sense!

Latest posts

Back