silver style tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...vmetadrill,html?cm_re=Promos-_-TSV-_-P:690702
Follow this season's trend for long necklaces with this elegant tumbled gemstone piece. The lengthy necklace measures about 100cm (39") in length, so it's ideal for layering or doubling up, as well as wearing long and loose. It comprises a single strand of tumble-cut beads strung on to a matching coloured cord which is knotted between each stone to keep them firmly in place. Choose from classic black agate or sodalite, or try new and exciting shades of mookaite or purple agate. It fastens with a sterling silver lobster claw clasp.

I always thought mookite was the correct spelling and not pronounced with an 'a' in the middle.:confused:

I wish Julia would stop adding an 'a' in the middle of mookite! I think I want to buy it but do I need it? I would have liked slightly bigger gemstones. Has anybody ordered the TSV yet?

I wish Julia would stop adding an 'a' in the middle of mookite! I think I want to buy it but do I need it? I would have liked slightly bigger gemstones. Has anybody ordered the TSV yet?

I'm just deliberating Mia. Worn as a single strand it looks insignificant. Worn as a double it may still be too dainty. I thought it looked best when Julia wore 2 of them together as 4 strands but don't want to spend £40.00 to get the look.

The beads do look very pretty though in the close-ups on the website. When I watched it on TV, the Agate was my least favourite but in the close-ups I think it looks the prettiest. I am tempted to give it a try as it is under £20 (plus p&p) and would be light for posting back should I not be happy with it.

Yes, I've decided on the Purple Agate....but I don't really need it!! :54:

I am so tempted to go for the mookite though I do agree with you Sarah Pocket that the best look was achieved when Julia wore 2 together in 4 strands but I really mustn't buy 2 when I don't even need the one!

i thought i was the only one that shivered when Julia adds letters to words.
mookaite, she says turqwas instead of turquoise even when the guests say it correctly over and over again, she makes a point of saying shamwa when she wants a chamoix leather however most people call it a shammy leather! i cant think of other examples just now but she does it all the time.

I totally hate it!

Can you think of other Juliaisms?

A great TSV !

We're always drawing attention to QVC getting TSVs wrong...well today I think they got it (almost) RIGHT and wanted to say so.

P+P should have been £2.95 and as we know you shouldn't be penalised for buying two in different colours.

I've sworn myself not to buy anything but am looking at this today. The price is just low enough for me to think I can 'get away with it'

A great impulse buy to cheer me up.
Well done (for a change) QVC !

I love it and have just ordered the sodalite and dare I say it, great with a little white T-shirt. ;)

Yes, well done QVC but it's a shame that the Mookite sold out so quickly. They didn't quite get it right because more Mookite would have resulted in so many more sales. :(

mookaite, she says turqwas instead of turquoise even when the guests say it correctly over and over again, she makes a point of saying shamwa when she wants a chamoix leather however most people call it a shammy leather! i cant think of other examples just now but she does it all the time.

I totally hate it!

Pass-tell?

I totally hate it!

"You know what......", she said it about 3 times in a couple of minutes.

Missed the mookite, missed the sodalite, missed the agate, only black agate left. Here's hoping for some OTO's!

Latest posts

Back