Pippa Vanderburg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
I think this has been mentioned before so apologies but here I go anyway.
Having just watched an hour of Samsung with Pippa V presenting all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH !!
For God's sake stop all this "yeh yeh yeh"

Now I'd be amazed if a grumpy old git like me having a rant has ever made QVC bosses react by telling a presenter to alter their style but now would be a great time to start...

G

Having just watched an hour of Samsung with Pippa V presenting all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH !!

Now I'd be amazed if a grumpy old git like me having a rant has ever made QVC bosses react by telling a presenter to alter their style but now would be a great time to start...

G
I agree with you 100%, also she spoke that fast on and on about the Samsung TSV (did she stop for breath? If she did I missed it). What’s the point of having a guest on?,then not letting him get a word in.

I agree with you 100%, also she spoke that fast on and on about the Samsung TSV (did she stop for breath? If she did I missed it). What’s the point of having a guest on?,then not letting him get a word in.

Works for Alison Young, yeh? Literally. :D

My neighbour does the yeah yeah thing if I tell him something and I think it is so rude, it's as if they are saying yeah I know all that you're not telling me anything I don't already know. So now I don't tell him anything, job done!

My neighbour does the yeah yeah thing if I tell him something and I think it is so rude, it's as if they are saying yeah I know all that you're not telling me anything I don't already know. So now I don't tell him anything, job done!

Sounds like you have got the right idea! I wouldn't bother either.

It's like she's on auto-pilot sometimes. When Nick said the contrast ratio of the television was 10,000 to 1 (or whatever it was) Pipa's reaction was that this was impressive but she then went on to ask what the typical ratio was. If she didn't know what ratio a normal televison has then how could she say that the Samsung was so good?

G

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH helpppppppp i never noticed it before BUT shes on now with keely & shes yea yea yeah..........awwwwwwwwwwwww & i loved pips.....

I have been watching Pippa during the elemis hour, I was counting how many times she said yeah. I lost after 200 times I heard the bliddy word, and this was within 15 minutes.
She is too much and too enthousiastic, I feel that the "honesty" (if that is what you can cell her selling technique), that Pippa used to have, has completely disappeared.... and she seems rather loud and fake nowdays
fly.gif

She comes across as though she is bored with it all. I wonder how much longer before she leaves to pursue her "other projects".

I've just switched over... she sounds like she is in a race and has said "yeah yeah" about 20 times in 5 minutes... time to switch off. arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh indeed.

Last edited:
I just feel that she is just bored by it all but it pays the mortgage and provides some good freebies. Just my opinion.

I don't think I have ever seen a thinner woman,she quite frightens me,if she turns sideways she may just disappear.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH helpppppppp i never noticed it before BUT shes on now with keely & shes yea yea yeah..........awwwwwwwwwwwww & i loved pips.....

Me too. Funny isn't how you don't notice something and then when it's pointed it out you can't avoid it. I've always liked Pippa but now all I'm hearing is the yeah yeah yeah.

It must be horrible for the guests giving all that info and she's going yeah yeah yeah as if she knows it all and is bored to tears. I can't watch her anymore.

Switched on to Fashion Essentials & she was presenting with Glen (yeh,yeh) and then he started saying it too!!

Now she is on her own- and at least she cant say yeh yeh yeh to herself.:11:

Every time I put QVC on she seems to be there. I was really looking forward to the Elemis show but I know she will really get on my wick.

Anyone who would change their name from Pippa Gordon to Pipa Vanderburg makes me suspicious... everything about her including the way she dresses shrieks "big ego"... yet she could be such a good presenter, I've seen her 'perform' very naturally and fluently, it's such a shame.

She may well be bored with QVC but can anyone imagine her making a living out of a singing career? I couldn't find any hint of talent or individuality when listening on her website.

clemenzina

It's lazy presenting - as others have commented, she seems to be bored by it all now. Must be difficult if your ambitions are unlikely to be realized, and all you've got to look forward to is pretending to be thrilled by some dire item of QVC 'fashion' or a bit of tat jewellery. :8: At least Julia had her showbiz career before joining QVC! :9:

Latest posts

Back