Judith Williams Skincare Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone had decided to try the Judith Williams Phytomineral Skincare Range and, if so, what are your opinions? I notice that there is a "Try Me Kit" on offer at the moment and I might feel just slightly tempted to try something different but I don't like heavily-perfumed skin products.

I have checked on the QVC website and the reviews appear pretty favourable but any extra comments would be appreciated.

Just wondered if anyone had decided to try the Judith Williams Phytomineral Skincare Range and, if so, what are your opinions? I notice that there is a "Try Me Kit" on offer at the moment and I might feel just slightly tempted to try something different but I don't like heavily-perfumed skin products.

I have checked on the QVC website and the reviews appear pretty favourable but any extra comments would be appreciated.

Hi BL,

No I have not tried that range, but if you do decide to give it a go, let me know if it is any good. Just had a look on QVC website and like you say the reviews look ok

I am trying it at the moment.......when could I EVER resist a new skincare line????? :9:

I rather like it, no spots or allergic reaction as is usual with my very sensitive skin.

Skin on face and neck does look and feel plumper (after losing weight, you can imagine my neck HAS suffered).

Eye cream hasn't made my eyes sore and puffy which is unusual.

I already posted a thread about this. I have it but feel a little indifferent to it. The moisturiser is rich, eye cream seems to moisturise. Serum and mask pleasant. The cleanser is not really for me but then I like Gatineau Serenite.

It seems a little perfumed. The try me is undoubtedly good value. I will use it up because it is there probably but main thing is I don't see any particular results but then perhaps I am getting too demanding :D

I already posted a thread about this. I have it but feel a little indifferent to it. The moisturiser is rich, eye cream seems to moisturise. Serum and mask pleasant. The cleanser is not really for me but then I like Gatineau Serenite.

It seems a little perfumed. The try me is undoubtedly good value. I will use it up because it is there probably but main thing is I don't see any particular results but then perhaps I am getting too demanding :D

Sorry, I obviously missed it. Thanks for your comments but I think I'll give it a miss as I hate perfumed face products. Besides, it doesn't sound as if you're that impressed really.....!!

Thanks to Jabba's recommendation,:thumbsup: I've just ordered the Sarah Chapman discovery kit and have the eye cream on waitlist. Anyone tried the eye cream yet?

From reading the comments on Judith Williams skincare, it sounds as though the range is more for dry skin, which wouldn't suit me at all.

Melusina DONT use the cleanser on the eye area, despite claims that you can!

2 pumps cleanser and massage all over the face, then add water which turns the cleanser into a milk and wash off, I use a muslin cloth!

2 pumps of serum followed by 2 pumps moisturiser and your done!

Please report back and I hope that you like it!

Thanks for the tips on the application Jabba, especially about not using the cleanser on the eyes!

I can't wait to get it now and start using it, as I'm getting bored with all the Elemis, Gatineau, Clientele etc. I've been using for years and still have stockpiled in my cupboards!:54:

Thanks to Jabba's recommendation,:thumbsup: I've just ordered the Sarah Chapman discovery kit and have the eye cream on waitlist. Anyone tried the eye cream yet?

I have been using the eye cream for about 3 weeks now and it is the best I have used. I have really noticed a difference in the 'bagginess' of the skin under my eyes and the dark circles have reduced. I only use half a pump as there seems to be too much delivered in one pump.

This thread is getting confusing as to whether you guys are talking about Williams or Chapman now....

Latest posts

Back