Happy Birthday Moira C!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I'd like to wish Moira a very happy 50th birthday!

She is one of my favourite guests on Ideal World and most of you will know by now that I do like her scarflaces!

Happy Birthday Moira! I hope that you have a wonderful day! :) x

That is so sweet Mia

birthday.jpg

Go to photobucket, type in 'happy birthday' press select.

Choose piccie
click on 'IMG code-forum and bulletin boards'
CTRL+C
Come back to where you want to paste it
CTRL+V

Hope this helps.

Nice sentiment. Are you sure that it's 50? I thought that she was about the same age as my mum (65).

birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Moira!

Thanks yazrose! I can't believe I managed to do it. I will have lots of fun with this!

Last edited:
You are welcome Mia, I can manage little stuff like this but getting my Avatar to move is something I need help with. lol

Lovely skin, but is she really 50???

Others have made this comment too and I really do not think that she looks older. Anyway, today is her birthday and let's concentrate on sending her our good wishes if we wish to, which was the intention of this thread. :40::):40:

Others have made this comment too and I really do not think that she looks older. Anyway, today is her birthday and let's concentrate on sending her our good wishes if we wish to, which was the intention of this thread. :40::):40:

I genuinely thought that the opening post had made a mistake.

I hope that Moira had a great birthday. I think she is on next week and I look froward to hearing all about it. I ordered the Spirit of Amethyst Collection Scarflaces and I am delighted with the quality yet again. They look fantastic with black and pink and even my daughters agree!

Latest posts

Back