Casual and co-comfortable?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
That really nice guest from Casual and Co, can't think of her name but very pleasant, count how many times she describes everything as 'comfortable'. Ok, that's good but she says it about 4 times in one sentence. I think of her now as the comfortable lady.

Casula & co - comfortable?

That really nice guest from Casual and Co, can't think of her name but very pleasant, count how many times she describes everything as 'comfortable'. Ok, that's good but she says it about 4 times in one sentence. I think of her now as the comfortable lady.

Geraldine Redmond I think her name is. I thought it quite bizarre when she said the crinkly cotton kaftan tops (modelled with white cotton crops) are all the rage at the moment. Don't know where, obviously somewhere warmer than here. I'm afraid I don't get out of woollie pullies till at least May!

Count how many times she says "as well" as well. :11:

Geraldine Redmond I think her name is. I thought it quite bizarre when she said the crinkly cotton kaftan tops (modelled with white cotton crops) are all the rage at the moment. Don't know where, obviously somewhere warmer than here. I'm afraid I don't get out of woollie pullies till at least May!

Yes she kept talking about transitional pieces. I've still got my thermals on and I won't be thinking of wearing transitional pieces for ages!

I did like the top she was wearing though but the print and a hint of metallic thread might be one step too far out of my comfort zone so it was a good job it sold out.

My sister said that she thought it was the kind of thing that would only suit a stick-insect which was a polite way of saying I'm too fat for it!

Latest posts

Back