ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kirks Folly Devotion Light Up Crystal Stretch Bracelet Watch
Item Number: 336247
QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Jazz up your look with this charming bracelet watch from Kirks Folly. It's full of sparkling and colourful details thanks to round-cut aurora borealis crystals set around the case and along the strap. The white dial has a night light that illuminates the watch in all its magical charm, and the second hand has a pretty star design. It's comfy to wear and easy to put on due to the stretch bracelet design. Choose from three chic metallic colours: Gold-tone, Silver-tone or Rose Gold-tone. The case measures about 32mm x 34mm and the strap 18mm in width.

Crikey, I wouldn't be seen dead in it, lol. How anyone can buy this tat is beyond me ! I suppose it takes all types right enough.

Crikey, I wouldn't be seen dead in it, lol. How anyone can buy this tat is beyond me ! I suppose it takes all types right enough.

Umm... I must confess I don't have anything from this range, but have on occassions thought some pieces hold a rather 'twee appeal' however, the tsv is trully awful... what happened at qvc towers to let this slip through the net!

Hideous.

I can't watch that Kirk's Folly woman. All that "this is made by the fairies" and chucking all that glitter about. *vomit*

£59 for a tiny weeny candle:27::27::52:****** hell, it takes all kinds if people are buying this tat.

I used to like watching her for the novelty value and can quite understand how its been 3ish years since there has been a tsv. I honestly thought the UK public had better things to spend their money on.

Everything is garish, cheap looking and ridiculously priced

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:whoops:

Well. if it's done nothing else it's reminded me to book into KwikFit - these wings need adjusting. They are giving me jip...

No, sorry its hideous, clumsy, too chunky and v. expensive tat.

These days you can get good quality attractive fashion watches in Next, M&S etc for half that price.

Linda

Last edited:
Hideous.

I can't watch that Kirk's Folly woman. All that "this is made by the fairies" and chucking all that glitter about. *vomit*

Me neither! There ought to be a law against her, imo she is as fake as her tat.:54:

i actully quite like some kirks folly pieces it can be a bit over priced for what it is, i only have 1 piece myslef, the tsv is certainly not to my taste, and i must admit i dont listen to some of the things jennifer comes out with as its a bit ot, in saying that i do love anything to do with fairies i supose its down to personal tastes

mmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if the fairies are paid the legal minimum wage, or are they based in some dingly bottom sweat shop:33:

Caught a bit of this today, never seen it before, they were talking to some T caller and she blew some glitter to her and said "did you get it" and the caller said "yes thank you" , are they on drugs or something ?

Cant believe some people buy some of this stuff,, These butterflies ornaments look like something out the pound shop .....

Kirks Folly Butterfly Kisses Set of Two Ornaments
QVC Price£23.00 Item Number334356 Availability In stock UK P&P£4.45

Attachments

• 334356.jpg
    334356.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 171

Latest posts

Back