I Love Mally!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I totally agree! I think her make up is a bit overpriced so I wouldn't go for it myself but I love watching her, the banter between her and Alison Young if fabulous when they are on together. You can tell they really like each other.

There was a discovery kit on today with three items in it for under £22.00. It looked quite interesting. I was quite tempted but have resisted so far. Has anyone bought it yet?

There was a discovery kit on today with three items in it for under £22.00. It looked quite interesting. I was quite tempted but have resisted so far. Has anyone bought it yet?

Havent tried the kit you mentioned Loveheart but on one of her visits I bought quite a few bits of her stuff and it all went back - unheard of for me, I never return makeup - I just found it wasnt for me. I couldnt blend the concealer - it was too dry on my skin, the mascara clumped and being double ended, I kept undoing both ends at once! I found that on me, Smashbox & LG just looks so much better. I loved the packaging though and think that Mally is quite a character.

Having said all that about the makeup - just seen AY and she looked great (apart from the fringe!)

Bet

Alison looked amazing tonight. Mally is a little bit crazy,but it was a real fun show. She is a good makeup artist. I didn't think much to the concealer she was using, it didn't do much for the blonde model that she was working on.

What a breath of fresh air Mally is to QVC!!
I take my hat off to anyone who can make Ali Young look that good :11:

Ali Young looked fabulous tonight with her hair straightened and styled beautifully and her eyes "popping" as they say at Smashbox. I've never tried any of Mally's products being piled up with enough Smashbox to last me a lifetime but some of the results look amazing.

I enjoyed the show - I have ordered the concealer, and the five peice kit to try.

I didn't buy anything but just watched fo the entertainment value. Great show!

Latest posts

Back