who the fellow ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
who the chap on QVC presenting the 3-4pm hour :33:.........nearly choked on my coffee whilst channel hoping........hope no one else has asked this...

This was the first time I had a chance to see Daniel properly and I thought he was very professional.

I admit the hair is a bit "sleeked back" but he's a good presenter so I don't care !

he was really struggling with a tigers eye necklace with re stating price & item no & i was just gobbed smacked to see a new bloke.....i should keep more up to date with you guys in here re whos gone & whos the new kid on the block........BUT sorry i would have to say no.....though im sure he would scream no to me so were even, sorry ladies he didnt do it for me........will have to watch him again though to make sure

I noticed he kept saying 'left in the inventory' instead of 'in stock' and I could hear the faint voice of another man too, while Daniel was talking, which was a tad offputting. I'm assuming it was what was being said into his ear piece.......unless my freeview had picked up an alien channel.

He seemed 'awkward' at times in his presenting style, but thereagain he is new and I'd not want to sit in front of millions of viewers being scrutinised. It's bad enough when OFSTED come in and observe us.

he was really struggling with a tigers eye necklace with re stating price & item no & i was just gobbed smacked to see a new bloke.....i should keep more up to date with you guys in here re whos gone & whos the new kid on the block........BUT sorry i would have to say no.....though im sure he would scream no to me so were even, sorry ladies he didnt do it for me........will have to watch him again though to make sure

Struggling for most of what I saw, it doesn't look like he's had much more training.
Maybe with five years shopping telly in states they think he doesn't need it. Saw the clock went on him at least once, seems a long time since I saw that.

Latest posts

Back