Card Making kit !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shortcake

I love Timmy x
Can you recommend a first timer at making cards kit , just been to the Range and they had 1 but wanted something differant and there wasnt a lot in it for £10 lol
Just want a kit i can make a few cards from some nice embleshment and ribbons.

Thaks Girlies xx

Have you tried 586537.

If not I have aload of stuff that I can put into a box and send it of to you, if you let me know what items you want and I will look through my cardmaking item on Monday when I nip back to mine.

Have you tried 586537.

If not I have aload of stuff that I can put into a box and send it of to you, if you let me know what items you want and I will look through my cardmaking item on Monday when I nip back to mine.

Thats a lovely Kit Yaz thanks chick x
My boss has made me a mother's day card and Valatine's and they are gorgeous and thought i would have a go myself lol
But i really havent got a clue where to start lol
Thanks for the offer chick if you get time have a look and i will pay you for some of the stuff you dont want chick.

Well I have loads from ribbons, peel offs, card, stamps and stampers.

I will have a good look through and let you know.

No need for money babe, alot of it are stuff I don't use so it is pointless me keeping them, I gave alot of christmas items to a lady I know who makes christmas stuff for a local blind charity.

Well I have loads from ribbons, peel offs, card, stamps and stampers.

I will have a good look through and let you know.

No need for money babe, alot of it are stuff I don't use so it is pointless me keeping them, I gave alot of christmas items to a lady I know who makes christmas stuff for a local blind charity.

Awww thanks chick thats so nice of you x

Oh oh oh I just remebered I have a Mickey Mouse set that I have never used, it is lovely and comes with instructions, its in black and White I think, I will let you have that and a mixture of other items if you want. You know, peels offs, sticky items, ribbons, stamps and stampers and others.

Thats if you like Mickey Mouse, You will need some decent scissors though.

Oh oh oh I just remebered I have a Mickey Mouse set that I have never used, it is lovely and comes with instructions, its in black and White I think, I will let you have that and a mixture of other items if you want. You know, peels offs, sticky items, ribbons, stamps and stampers and others.

Thats if you like Mickey Mouse, You will need some decent scissors though.

Oh wow i go to Florida in Sept and was going to get a scrapbooking kit can i use that kit for scrapbooking aswell ?

If I remember rightly I think it is all stuff that you either cut out or stamp onto, but I think you can use all cardmaking stuff for scrapbooking, cause people tend to keep handmade cards for years. I also have some Disney Princess stuff that is left from another kit, my neices got them as cards, so I will route them out and see what is left for you.

I am gonna have fun routing items out, its gonna be one of those, "Oh I forgot about them" and "Oh I didn't realise had that" and "Oh why do I have 3 of them" lol

Have you tried 586537.

QUOTE]

This is the kit I started with last year - I bought it cos I never used to have a card "in-stock" for all those last min. birthdays etc.
Then found I really enjoyed making up the cards - very therapeutic!
Now an addict!
It is a great kit - comes with full instructions, all the bits and bobs you need and a box to store them in!
Just need glue and scissors!
X

Latest posts

Back