Julia was showing the Acid Drop Leather Button Court Shoe and
said - " Get them home try them for 30 days "
Now this is a new one on me
quote " We would prefer you to try them indoors "
So they must be selling returns, why else would you have to try them
indoors.
Oh just imagine some of the horrible feet that might have worn them
before you.

Catalogue companys say the same, they come with stickers on the box to say so.

I guess they will just go straight to the Clarks outlet shops if they are returned

Julia was showing the Acid Drop Leather Button Court Shoe and
said - " Get them home try them for 30 days "
Now this is a new one on me
quote " We would prefer you to try them indoors "
So they must be selling returns, why else would you have to try them
indoors.
Oh just imagine some of the horrible feet that might have worn them
before you.

Ever thought how many smelly, sweaty,fungus ridden feet have tried on your shoes before you buy them in a shoe shop?

Ever thought how many smelly, sweaty,fungus ridden feet have tried on your shoes before you buy them in a shoe shop?
Trying them on is one thing but someone wearing them for weeks is another
kettle of fish alltogether.

She always says she'd rather you try them indoors only presenter I've heard say that.

I guess they will just go straight to the Clarks outlet shops if they are returned

nope they go straight to the outlet shops....ive bought several pairs thats quite obvious that they have just been sent straight back OR tried on [ like in a proper shoe shop ] & drop like a hot brick the ones that people have bought for their holidays & then returned them on their return., ewwwwwww

drop like a hot brick the ones that people have bought for their holidays & then returned them on their return., ewwwwwww

If people are that brazen, then I guess it proves qvc are right to place the "only indoor" ruling in the first place.

I don't mind trying on shoes in a shop as I always wear socks but I always ask for a fresh pair if I'm buying.

I always do that too and when they take the on display shoe away I touch my lip and put a tiny lipstick fingerprint on the arch of the sole so I can tell I have a brand new pair when they are brought back. :9:

Glad that I'm not alone. I always ask for a brand new pair of shoes too rather than the display ones and the staff are always happy with this.

If people are that brazen, then I guess it proves qvc are right to place the "only indoor" ruling in the first place.

you would be shocked to see what state people send things back in.....used trousers in 'white' springs to mind & were out to sell till i pointed out that they ought to remove them as digusting stains on them.......i shall leave that to your imagination as to what it was....they were whipped off & tossed in the rag bin.with profuse appolgies.......should never have got so far & i hope the brazen hussey is reading this who sent them back in that state....dirty mare.......

nope they go straight to the outlet shops....ive bought several pairs thats quite obvious that they have just been sent straight back OR tried on [ like in a proper shoe shop ] & drop like a hot brick the ones that people have bought for their holidays & then returned them on their return., ewwwwwww
I got a lovely pair of Clarks boots for about £10 at the outlet shop. They hadn't been "worn" and looked just like a new pair from any shop.

It is cheeky wearing something for weeks and sending it back, I would not do that but they do say you can.

I recieved some markon boots which had bits of dirt and grit in the sole tread-they had obvioulsy been worn. Didn't help that I had ordered some burgundy shoes in size 6 and recieved (used) size 7 boots!!

I recieved some markon boots which had bits of dirt and grit in the sole tread-they had obvioulsy been worn. Didn't help that I had ordered some burgundy shoes in size 6 and recieved (used) size 7 boots!!

There is so much that I like about QVC and the service they provide but I cannot understand their reluctance to deal with this returns issue. I am sure that they read the comments on this forum yet chose to do nothing about this significant concern. It surprises me that they do not acknowledge the effect it has on sales. I do not buy earrings unless they are a TSV and most likely to be new, I do not buy waitlist items and generally I inspect my purchases and kick up a big fuss if I suspect that I have been sent a return. I am fed up hearing their excuses about returns never being sent out again to customers. My experience and that of many others on this forum has shown otherwise!

Latest posts

Back