ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
when talking about the TSV from Centigrade:

"little kick back sleeves which kinda pulls the story in"

WOT ?? :28:

I havn't seen it yet , but I bet it is right on trend and you can dress it up or down, throw on a little trouser and it will take you anywhere.:D

If anyones interested I'm selling a Beth Terrell washabale suede creation you can "dress up or down" in the drop.

yes i like Beth's coats and have the ruffle front one. Unfortunatly your one is not in my size but i'm sure someone will snap it up. :)

I quite fancy that ruffle one too in either black or the blue which colour did you go for ?
How about sizing and have you washed ?

I quite fancy that ruffle one too in either black or the blue which colour did you go for ?

I HAVE THE SLATE BLUE AND ( oops caps ) ordered my usual size. I haven't washed it but i don't use it as an everyday coat so it hasn't needed one yet. It's a flattering fit.

She never washes,bags, she just tops and tails.:whistle: very on trend.

I HAVE THE SLATE BLUE AND ( oops caps ) ordered my usual size. I haven't washed it but i don't use it as an everyday coat so it hasn't needed one yet. It's a flattering fit.

Thanks that's the one I fancy thought it would be great with denim - gosh sounds like I'm on the Glen story telling show.

She never washes,bags, she just tops and tails.:whistle: very on trend.

I did think that but didn't like to say on the web.

Perhaps with the use of Betty and a little white t with an Emu or too, as well to mix and match with the story - she's set to go.

He even tried to make the hood sound like a fashion must have, he talks a lot of twaddle most of the time....keeps hinting he wouldn`t mind his name on the label of Centigrade...is he hinting to the QVC bosses he wants his own label?

If anyones interested I'm selling a Beth Terrell washabale suede creation you can "dress up or down" in the drop.

Hey Bags, you've finally inspired me to pay a donation and become a VIP member. Does this make me an A-lister in shopping telly land?

Last edited:
i've said it before and i'll say it again the man's carp and has no formal fashion qualifications, but hey if qvc see fit to pay him that's their choice, ....me I switch him off

Latest posts

Back