Jilly's 15th Anniversary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see this last night? Didn't AY and JR sound so different on the phone, I hardly recognised their voices. I thought it was so embarrassing at the end, Glen came on with about 3 presents for Jilly and if he tried once to kiss her he tried about 3 times. Loved the text message sent in my Jilly's hubbie and kids though.

I thought Jilly's show was really good, i don't know why they don't do more of them at certain times and also i think they missed out on having the other presenters take part too. I would love to have heard what Debbie, Claudia, Dale would have all said... sometimes i get the feeling that QVC don't always include all the presenters together. I got a Xmas card this year with some of the presenters on but not all of them.

Only saw the first part of the show, but I think Dale did send a message.

Missed Julia calling in. I always think it grates with her that Gobby Young always refers to Jilly as being the beautiful one :20:

I thought Alison said some really nice heart felt things about Jilly she seems to bring out a nice caring side in Miss Young.

I heard Alison call into the show too, she sounded really genuine about Jilly, i think they must be really good friends. I agree Alison showed a nice side to her that we don't normally get the joy to see. I also saw the show earlier this week when they do that link from one show to the next one where Alison said about Claudia always looking so lovely and that she is so tidy and neat and she said it in a really soft genuine way like they must also be good friends. I think our Ali is not as hard as she makes out sometimes. Im seeing a different side of her, she was deffo really lovely to Jilly last night.

Did anyone notice in the archive clips the weird stuff Jilly presented in years gone by....Peter Stringfellow with the "Stringfellows" board game (unsuitable for under 18 years) and the *vibrating valentine radio controlled octopus? :30:

The buyers have definitely changed in 15 years!! :11:

Jude xx

* anyone know where I can get one for delivery tomorrow? :10:

I thought Jilly's show was really good, i don't know why they don't do more of them at certain times and also i think they missed out on having the other presenters take part too. I would love to have heard what Debbie, Claudia, Dale would have all said... sometimes i get the feeling that QVC don't always include all the presenters together. I got a Xmas card this year with some of the presenters on but not all of them.

I didn`t get a Christmas card this time ...is there some criteria you have to fulfil to qualify?

I have never had a christmas card from QVC and have been shopping with them for years and spending a lot of money.I am most upset. How much do you have to spend to get one?

I have never had a christmas card from QVC and have been shopping with them for years and spending a lot of money.I am most upset. How much do you have to spend to get one?

Same here loveheart. It would make more sense to me if they acknowledged their long term loyal customers a bit more. I have never had a card or more importantly never been invited to one of their events. :2:

Same here loveheart. It would make more sense to me if they acknowledged their long term loyal customers a bit more. I have never had a card or more importantly never been invited to one of their events. :2:

Me neither, they could send e-mail Xmas cards as a lot of companies do now, it wouldn't cost them much!

I thought it was funny when Alison was taking off Jilly to her Husband sounds like my house lol

Did anyone notice in the archive clips the weird stuff Jilly presented in years gone by....Peter Stringfellow with the "Stringfellows" board game (unsuitable for under 18 years) and the *vibrating valentine radio controlled octopus? :30:
The buyers have definitely changed in 15 years!! :11:

Jude xx

* anyone know where I can get one for delivery tomorrow? :10:

Actually I got one from EBay, its a later model with a USB plug - it slots into your computer and charges itself. It came with software which has various programmes so you can choose speed, intensity, number of tentacles etc :11:. It cost about ten squid.

Linda

re: the xmas cards. I don't know what the criteria is as its the first year i've received one. I don't think i've particularly spent a lot last year, maybe about 2k worth inc. printer, pc etc... for hubbie. Maybe they do a cross section

Latest posts

Back