ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

South Western Rhodonite 40cm Necklace Tassel Drop Sterling Silver
Item Number: 685264
QVC Price £55.00
Anniversary Price £45.82
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Look gorgeous with this vibrant sterling silver necklace. Along its length it boasts 18 free-form oval nuggets of rhodonite stone, a pretty red gem. They measure about 9mm x 14mm each. Its tassel drop will draw attention to your neckline with four free-form oval rhodonite nuggets attached to silver beaded tassel drops. This necklace will dress up a simple black top beautifully. It measures about 40 cm (15.7") long with an additional 6cm (2.3") drop of tassel and 7cm (2.7") extender chain.

South Western Interchangeable Hoop Earring & Drop Set Sterling Silver
Item Number: 685269
QVC Price £41.00
Anniversary Price £28.46
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Brighten up an outfit with these interchangeable sterling silver hoop earrings boasting two looks in one. They feature an oxidised twisted hoop design with two detachable drops. One boasts an oval-cut turquoise cabochon stone, measuring about 8mm x 10mm, set at the centre of the drop with decorative oxidised scalloped edging. The second features an oxidised open-work flower and bead design. Both drops feature fixed jump rings with a twisted detail that can be threaded onto the hoop earring.

South Western Liquid Silver Lariat Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 688694
QVC Price £48.00
Anniversary Price £33.34
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Bring a little contemporary elegance to any outfit with this chic necklace from South Western Silver. It's crafted from sterling silver and features a multi-strand design brought together with a rounded square cabochon-cut turquoise stone. The turquoise stone and the icy cool sterling silver complement each other beautifully, creating a modern look. The strands meet at the turquoise gem and form a loop underneath it. The necklace measures about 45cm (17.7") in length and has a 10cm (3.9") extender chain. Secures with a bolt ring clasp.

South Western Enhancement Prehnite Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 688695
QVC Price £69.50
Anniversary Price £48.26
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Get a unique look with this decorative sterling silver ring. It features a faceted prehnite stone, set into the head of the ring. The stone measures about 12mm x 15mm and is enhanced by a floral swirled design featured on the shoulders. Prehnite boasts a pale green colour that's subtle yet stylish.

South Western Multi Gemset Teardrop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 688698
QVC Price £24.00
Anniversary Price £16.60
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Go for striking, individual styling with these colourful gemset eardrop earrings. They're made from sterling silver and feature an oval cabochon-cut oyster shell (5mm x 10mm) at the top of the design, surrounded by a wave style design with an oxidised finish. Suspended from this is a teardrop turquoise gemstone (6mm x 8mm), to complete the drop effect. The earrings measure about 34cm (13.4") in length and secure with a butterfly and post fastener.

South Western Malachite Cuff Bangle Sterling Silver
Item Number: 690297
QVC Price £58.25
Anniversary Price £40.44
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Bring a little glamour to any outfit with this malachite cuff bangle from South Western Silver. It features an oxidised, split shoulder design finished with an oval cabochon-cut malachite stone (15mm x 20mm). The bracelet measures about 3.1cm (1.2") in width, tapers to 0.6cm at the back and has an opening of about 2.7cm (1.1").

South Western Red Agate Brass Setting Solitaire Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 690307
QVC Price £56.50
Anniversary Price £39.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Make a statement with this fabulous South Western sterling silver ring. The head of the ring features a large oval cabochon-cut red agate gemstone measuring about 15mm x 20mm (0.6" x 0.8"). The sterling silver of the ring is decorated with a wonderfully rustic brass finish. The head of the ring measures about 25mm (1") in width and the band of the ring tapers round to a 4.5mm shank.

South Western Spirit Carved Indian Pendant & 45cm Chain Sterling Silver
Item Number: 690591
QVC Price £51.00
Anniversary Price £42.18
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Add a dreamy new dimension to your jewellery collection with this beautifully crafted mother-of-pearl pendant. The oval cabochon-cut pendant (22mm x 30mm) depicts a carved Indian face and features an ornate decorative flower and vine design. The snake chain measures about 45cm (17.7") in length and secures with a lobster clasp.

I am not allowed to buy any more SWS items......................I have enough I don't want (need) anymore..................OH maybe just one piece..................or maybe two pieces......................or even seven....................oh hell the bank is not going to be happy with me!!!!!!!!!

I got

Item No. 690591
Item No. 692112

AND FROM HONORA

Item No. 667271 (which is in TEAL)

I want 692105.

They are all beautiful. Re: 692105 - I don't blame you I want it too!

Sue, I really love your pieces too.

I love SW Silver and I am trying to decide on just one piece which makes it very difficult.

Just ordered 687852. Reduced from £36 to £24.99!

I have wanted this for some time and couldn't resist the clearance price. I love the idea behind the silver charm message discs and the fact that it comes with an extender so that it can be worn with many different necklines.

There are more pieces that I want but I must be strong and resist all temptation!

Latest posts

Back