Opi tsv - 20/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just had a look at the QVC TV Guide, there is an OPI TSV on Friday 20th March.

Last edited:
Think the TSV will be 227 830 OPI 6 Piece Glamour Colour & Treatment Collection, currently priced £35.75 :)

Think the TSV will be 227 830 OPI 6 Piece Glamour Colour & Treatment Collection, currently priced £35.75 :)

1 x 15ml Original Nail Envy
1 x 15ml Rapidry Top Coat
1 x 15ml Avoplex Replenishing Oil
1 x 15ml Passion Nail Lacquer
1 x 15ml Queen of WestWeb-erley Nail Lacquer
1 x 15ml Sweet as Annie-thing Nail Lacquer
1 x Silver Cuticle Stick
1 x pair Toe Separators

1 x 15ml Original Nail Envy
1 x 15ml Rapidry Top Coat
1 x 15ml Avoplex Replenishing Oil
1 x 15ml Passion Nail Lacquer
1 x 15ml Queen of WestWeb-erley Nail Lacquer
1 x 15ml Sweet as Annie-thing Nail Lacquer
1 x Silver Cuticle Stick
1 x pair Toe Separators

Thanks Tabatha, not sure about this one, the colours are not very exciting

Thanks Tabatha, not sure about this one, the colours are not very exciting

I thought that too Bluebell. My money is safe.

Queen of West Web-erley and Sweet as Annie-thing are from their new 90210 Collection.

Nail envy and cuticle oil were in the last TSV only a couple of months ago. Don't think I'll be buying unless it's on easy pay.

I like the look of the TSV although I have plenty of Nail Envy but going off Lena White's website this TSV is worth £75 so I am definitely ordering one!

Nail envy and cuticle oil were in the last TSV only a couple of months ago. Don't think I'll be buying unless it's on easy pay.

The avoplex oil hasnt been in an OPI TSV for ages, the last one just had the avoplex to go.
I would love to see the avoplex oil in all OPI TSV's as it is great and one of the best things you can do for your nails so its the best thing about this TSV IMHO
I do wish they would stop putting Nail Envy in all TSV's

Please can someone tell me what colours the nail laquers are please? Thank you

Could be interested in this one as I didn't purchase the Xmas TSV and I need somemore Avoplex oil, need to check the colours out first

Don't think I will bother. Was hoping that it would have some of the new South Beach colours in it. I already have a small bottle of Passion which is more of a french manicure colour and having looked on makeupalley.com don't like the look of the other two either. The West Webberley one is a purple shimmer and the Annie one is a very bright red.

Also, I haven't opened half the treatments from the last TSV so had better not.

Just had a wee look and i wont be buying this tsv, not too fussed for the colours,

ive got a spare nail envy and i bought a bottle of avoplex at the weekend.

I bought the last tsv so have plenty of nail envy. Don't think i will buy the tsv unless it is on easy pay. Have just ordered a six piece collection of OPI on last clicks for about £27.45. There are six colours in it. Yellow, green, blue and a few ordinary colours too.

Latest posts

Back