I fell off the wagon!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sweetpea

Registered Shopper
Well.......after a self imposed exile of Rocks, to avoid temptation of all the lovelies,here is what I have recently acquired.Some opinions of the Rubellite ring would be appreciated as it's a stone I have no experience of.................but me mum loves it and says it has gotta stay...............guess Mum's know best!!!:20:

DSCN1256.jpgDSCN1259.jpgDSCN1261.jpgDSCN1262.jpgDSCN1266.jpg

Up 1st,the rubellite.....very delicate,but I like it more I look at it
2nd......this I think is now my fave bracelet,it's so gorgeous....I'm delighted
3rd....the pink and rose gold watch,gotta make the most of Steve's clearout prices and I have always liked this one
4th...smoky and lemon quartz crossover ring.......a bargain!!
and finally pearl and tigers necklace......another bargain!!!

Last edited:
Love them all,we are not only bracelet buddys,but watch ,necklace and ring buddies.....lol, i was unsure bout the watch ,but like it now. The rubellite is a stunner ...enjoy xxxxx

love all your items but LOVE LOVE LOVE that pearly bracelet it's gorgeous!

that rubellite is a stunner and very feminine.

you're also very lucky to have such a long swanlike neck - it's made for pretty necklaces :D enjoy your goodies

Love them all Sweetpea the colour of the Rubellite is a beautiful. Enjoy wearing them all and don't feel guilty at falling of the wagon it was worth it.

There's not a single item in your haul that I don't really like! Well done and enjoy wearing them! We've missed you..welcome back! xx

Hey there Sweepie - not so much a "fall off the wagon" as a colossal cliff dive.

Smashing pieces, all of them. Rubellite very pretty and twinkly, and I have something like the pearly bracelet except instead of the big pearls there are flattish cut pieces of prehnite. It is labelled rutile quartz, but most definitely prehnite which, since I love it anyway, stayed with me.

Are you going back on the wagon or do you give in?

Argey

Lovely to see you back and what a gorgeous haul. Love the rubellite, very sparkly. I have the cross over ring and necklace, but missed out on the pearl bracelet. Enjoy your goodies.

Lovely haul SP. Have the last two and yes they are both every petty. Had the pearl bracelet with my order yesterday but have returned it as it was damaged. The rubellite ring is lovely - keep it.

The watch looks lovely on you too. Enjoy wearing them all xx

sweetpea- whatever you do, keep that rubellite!! It is stunning, and I'm not a pink lover, so that's saying something. It really suits your hand.

I have the tiger's eye necklace in my basket too and I'm looking forward to getting it after seeing it on you. Have you seen the pearl and tiger's eye bracelet yet? would look great with the necklace. :)

My opinion, for what it's worth Sweetpea is : LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT AND LOVE IT!!!!!

The rubellite ring is a definite keeper, stunning colour and lovely design.

:doggie:

What a fab Rubellite sweetpea - great colour and clarity. Rubellites can be quite included, very dark in colour and if they display brown tones under incandescent lighting, they're not strictly Rubellites but red/pink Tourmalines. A true Rubellite will not colour shift under different light sources and will sparkle as much in daylight as under artificial lighting.

The ring really suits you and I wouldn't send it back if I were you - it's gorgeous.:love:

I love your pearl bracelet and pink watch too. Definitely worth falling off the wagon for. :winksmilie:

Thank you all for your lovely comments................guess the rubellite is staying then!!!:59:

Sammi....thanks for the swan-like neck comment,though I think I was stretching a bit to make sure there was no gizzard showing in the shot!:18:

BH........I hope you get a replacement bracelet,all intact,because i think it is one of the prettiest bracelets I have ever seen.I gave my mum a bracelet that was just a bit too big and she was hoping that this would not fit either lol

Melusina.....thank you for the info on rubellite,I do not detect any brown at all,and the colour seems true in both daylight and indoors too,so it looks like it's a good 1st purchase of this stone,it's also in my favourite,rose gold,which is probably what swung it for me when I clicked buy!!!!

Cheers folks xxxxxxx:1:

Well, it was a fall worth getting a few bruises for Sweetpea. Though it does look like you had a nice soft landing.
Some lovely pieces there and to repeat the other comments, the Rubellite is very pretty...both in design and the
colouring of the stones. Definitely your Mum's right in persuading you to keep this piece.
So mind you keep it......to keep the peace!! mysmilie_1436

Well done Sweetpea on your purchases really do like the rubellite ring, all are worth falling of the wagon for I think

Sweetpea mum definatly knows best with the rubellite ring its gorgous i have one i bought from gems tv many moons ago as a solitair and though its quite included i still love it, i love the pretty braclet but doubt it would fit me i need at least an 8" length and some extend and some dont but i do have the tigerseye and pearl necklace and a such a good price a must have, are you climbing back on the wagon again or will we see more pictures of the new bling lol nice to see you back by the way

Sweetpea mum definatly knows best with the rubellite ring its gorgous i have one i bought from gems tv many moons ago as a solitair and though its quite included i still love it, i love the pretty braclet but doubt it would fit me i need at least an 8" length and some extend and some dont but i do have the tigerseye and pearl necklace and a such a good price a must have, are you climbing back on the wagon again or will we see more pictures of the new bling lol nice to see you back by the way
The wagon seems to have diappeared,Milly!!!!lol

Yes Mum does know best,I would never dare to say otherwise!

The bracelet should fit you as there is a dangly extender bit,I have it on the shortest link as I have a puny wrist but it will definitely fit an 8" wrist:1:

Latest posts

Back