Adrian the model for the Elemis show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Olivia

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see this ? First off he's sitting there in his robe with his legs wide open..... then Keeley says she's going to put some musclease oil on his arm so he strips the robe off sitting at the table with them both, I don't think either of them quite knew where to look... though Keeley dropped a towel in his lap, for him to dry his hands, so she said........

I know I saw that and he looked like he was perving at the female model in the 9 o'clock show - ha ha!! It was his first time on tho as Pippa asked him so maybe he was nervous!!

I know I saw that and he looked like he was perving at the female model in the 9 o'clock show - ha ha!!

Did anyone see this ? First off he's sitting there in his robe with his legs wide open..... then Keeley says she's going to put some musclease oil on his arm so he strips the robe off sitting at the table with them both, I don't think either of them quite knew where to look... though Keeley dropped a towel in his lap, for him to dry his hands, so she said........
Oh deep joy.....love it when the presenters have a difficult moment....was he sporting a stiffy d'ya think?? :SUE: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back