L'Occitane scents?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Hi there, haven't been paying much attention to L'Occitane lately, but have noticed they now do EDTs. QVC have Cherry Blossom, Summer Cherry and Honey & Lemon. They don't seem outrageously priced and seem to get good reviews on the QVC website. Anyone tried them and are they any good?

Cherry Blossom is one of my faves its so gorgeous I don't know anyone who hasn't likes it, the only other one I tried was Honey & Lemon but, only in the handcream and hated it found it very overpowering.

I have the Cherry Blossom - it is lovely. It does not smell like Cherries but of the blossom. It is good value for the EDT because you get a big bottle. I saw the show last night and today is the last day of the introductory price. It is much cheaper on QVC than in the shops.

I have used and bought again and I have also bought for a gift.

If I had not just started a new one I'd buy today.

I have tried the White Tea in a shop and that is good. A light , clean sort of fragrance.

My sister loves Rose but that one is a little too heavy for me. I hate honey - and I have never tried the lemon and honey.

I have recently been to one of the shops I fell in love with the Jasmin perfume, only it is just over £50. I know it is the parfum but really can't warrant spending that much on perfume. I have to admit though I go into the shops at every opportunity just for a squirt.

Kassie-chip

hi there,just to say the only one I have is the cherry blossom,its lovely,very fresh smelling,like blossom not fruit.The bottle is lovely too

L'Occitane scents

I have recently been to one of the shops I fell in love with the Jasmin perfume, only it is just over £50. I know it is the parfum but really can't warrant spending that much on perfume. I have to admit though I go into the shops at every opportunity just for a squirt.

Kassie-chip

Hi Kassie,

I adore Jasmine. I haven't heard of a L'Occitane Jasmine perfume though. Is it just called Jasmine or does it have another name?

L'Occitane scents

Hi there, haven't been paying much attention to L'Occitane lately, but have noticed they now do EDTs. QVC have Cherry Blossom, Summer Cherry and Honey & Lemon. They don't seem outrageously priced and seem to get good reviews on the QVC website. Anyone tried them and are they any good?

I got into the Cherry Blossom last summer. I bought the bath/shower gel, the shimmering body lotion and the EDT and layered it. I did get some compliments too.

i went in the shop in manchester the other day. they had some kind of a promotion of honey and lemon on and my god it was STRONG.

I have the Cherry Blossom - it is lovely. It does not smell like Cherries but of the blossom. It is good value for the EDT because you get a big bottle. I saw the show last night and today is the last day of the introductory price. It is much cheaper on QVC than in the shops.

I have used and bought again and I have also bought for a gift.

If I had not just started a new one I'd buy today.

I have tried the White Tea in a shop and that is good. A light , clean sort of fragrance.
My sister loves Rose but that one is a little too heavy for me. I hate honey - and I have never tried the lemon and honey.

We have similar taste, Snuffles! These are the 2 L'Occitane EDTs I have on the go at the moment!

My husband just brought me back the Citrus Verbena - and it is beautiful! Very fresh with a hint of lemon.
I have the L'Occitane cherry blossom which I like, but I have to agree with Mrs James - I had the Bodyshop one before that, and I think I prefer the Bodyshop version!

I have the citrus verbena too,its gorgeous,very fresh and very citrus!!
citrus verbena and anything verbena from l'occitane are my favourites,the ice gel is lovely in summer when you are hot and tired,great after a shower!

I'd love a bottle of the Citrus Verbena - tried it in Whittakers in Bolton, and love it, but am currently very cash strapped so can't afford much. I liked the Cherry Blossom too. I have a bottle of the Rose which is beautiful so long as you go easy with it, and I also have the Green Tea and Mint EDT which again is lovely so long as you go easy...

I'm waiting on a free sample of the Honey and Lemon one from LatestInBeauty...

never tried the honey and lemon,have the hand cream which is nice but smells very sweet
I think I have read about it before and its a bit of a love or hate thing!
my fave is def the verbena its lush!!
hoe the peach will be brought out as a perfume too one day

never tried the honey and lemon,have the hand cream which is nice but smells very sweet
I think I have read about it before and its a bit of a love or hate thing!
my fave is def the verbena its lush!!
hoe the peach will be brought out as a perfume too one day

Queenie,

I found the item number of the L'Occitane Peach Blossom Eau De Toilette 50ml the other day, but it's showing as sold out at the moment.

The number if 227916 (£24.00 + £3.45).

T x

ooh thanks Tabatha,never thought of looking to be honest,thankyou!!
Jane xx
am off to see if I can order on waitlist:10:

The Peach Blossom is now in the L'Occitane shops. I sniffed it this morning and hated it!!!! I had a image in my head what it would smell like and yes it was the same. If you love the Cherry Blossom I will say you will love the Peach.

Latest posts

Back