Latest delivery...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
I've been going a bit nuts lately buying pendants from Rocks & Co and a Lola Rose from QVC so I really didn't need this, however...how often do you see tanzanite, fire opal and tourmaline together in a 14ct gold necklace? I really like it and although not quite as long as I would have preferred I know I will wear it on many occasions.

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

That's lovely, Huggles... Personally I like the "choker" look, but if you want it longer have you considered buying an extender chain for it? (I think Gems TV sell them.)

Edit: Ooops! Just realised that a standard extender probably wouldn't fit with the type of clasp the necklace has. But it wouldn't be too difficult to make one that did.

Wowsers Huggles.......that is gorgeous!!!:32:

So different,it will look fab especially in the summer months...............if we manage to get one this year!!!!!:54:

Enjoy!!!

You know what I really like about that? It's gold. Makes it much more special.

Lovely selection of stones as well.

That's lovely, Huggles... Personally I like the "choker" look, but if you want it longer have you considered buying an extender chain for it? (I think Gems TV sell them.)

Edit: Ooops! Just realised that a standard extender probably wouldn't fit with the type of clasp the necklace has. But it wouldn't be too difficult to make one that did.
You know what I was thinking, Miss Magpie, if I bought a bolt and shackle fastening gold bracelet I could connect each end of the necklace to that and extend it by a good six inches! Course I will have to pay about £75 for the bracelet but hey, I got a voucher with this necklace for £10 off my next TJC purchase if I spend £75... :20:

Latest posts

Back