Jill Goldsmith from Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I thought I saw Jill Goldsmith from Molton Brown on the bus today but on closer inspection it wasn't her but it got me wondering what she is up to now she isn't on QVC wittering on about tropical beaches and balmy nights in Hawai. Does anyone know what she is up to these days. I do miss Molton Brown tsv's.:21:

Is she recording a new series of Acorn Antiques?? ;) :pPC:
MrsOverall.jpg

it was the lipstick only applied to the central upper and lower part of the lip that did it.

oh, and the hump on the back and lumpy tights

she's probably reclining in a deckchair on a cold, shingly beach at Clacton with a pint of Stella :13:

Not a sub tropical blue lagoon filled with the heady aroma of frangipani and rose petals then and sipping an exotic cocktail through a straw.:1:

Not a sub tropical blue lagoon filled with the heady aroma of frangipani and rose petals then and sipping an exotic cocktail through a straw.:1:

I reckon she's in the Heavenly Gingerlily club sniffing black pepper ,sipping a naran ji watching Yuan Zi lap dancing whilst in the company of a young man in a white Mulberry shirt.:1:

She was a funny old trout wasn't she? I too miss the Molton Brown shows, despite her daft spiel :22:

She is suspended in a vat of Heavenly Gingerlily, and at such a time when science has advanced they will drain her off to flog her wares to another generation...

I saw her in a restaurant at Bluewater a while ago, it would have been the November before the last Christmas TSV. We always had a laugh when she was on - always reminded me of Julie Walters. I also feel sorry for her because she must have felt as let down as the rest of us who loved their MB, I wonder if they are regretting the decision now. The MB website is always sending me offers.

As I've said before, I'm convinced she was an escaped Steiff bear.

You wait, she'll turn up as a TSV...

Latest posts

Back