Carole Hochman OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like most of the Carole Hochman nightwear, but I am not sure about Microfleece pj's going into spring and summer.

I was going to post this too. I found it yesterday and ordered the black. I wear CH pjs around the house in the evening rather than to sleep in so I like the three piece sets.

I was going to post this too. I found it yesterday and ordered the black. I wear CH pjs around the house in the evening rather than to sleep in so I like the three piece sets.

Me too. I never wear them in bed, but they're so comfy to wear in the house, and then in summer wear them without the long sleeved top. I think I'm going to have to order this set - it looks lovely.

Ditto. They are so comfy and I hate being dressed. :D :pPC:

Does anyone know how long the trousers are? I often find PJ trousers too short.

Am going into hospital soon for surgery (tremble) and I need a new pair (of PJs that is!!)

Am going into hospital soon for surgery (tremble) and I need a new pair (of PJs that is!!)

I have that problem I'm 5'10" but, there are a couple of Carole's sets that have a good length and not ankle flappers!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141311

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.137179

I think generally the inside leg is 28" but, sometimes I find they are longer.

Sorry Birdie but I'm a shortarse at 5'1" and have to pull them up, so that's no help to you at all. :D :pPC:

Sorry Birdie but I'm a shortarse at 5'1" and have to pull them up, so that's no help to you at all. :D :pPC:

I'm 5' 3" and I also have to pull them right up under my boobs. Probably look a right sight, but I don't mind as I'm so comfortable in them
lol-1.gif
lol-1.gif

Found another OTO:

Carole Hochman Ruffle Front Robe
One Time Only Price£25.45
QVC Price£44.00
Item Number141894
Availability In stock
UK P&P

Snuggle up in comfort with this pretty dressing gown from Carole Hochman. The long-sleeve gown boasts delicate ruffle detail along the cuffs and opening and features a slit pocket on either side. It also has an attached belt which fastens across the body. 96% polyester, 4% elastane. Chest: S: 117cm (46"), M: 122cm (48"), L: 127cm (50"), XL: 132cm (52"), 2XL 137cm (54"), 3XL: 142cm (56"). Length for all sizes: 99cm (39"). Machine washable. All measurements are approximate.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141894

Last edited:
I'm SA too (5' 2") but find some can be really really long and others not so bad but I don't mind so much in jim jams its jeans that drive me mad

Thanks all. Went for a cropped set in the end (awkward me!) which I should be safe in.. (though I'm now not sure if I bought the right size!!)

Mind you, once I've been under the knife I probably won't care what length me jim jams are will I??! :)

Ditto. They are so comfy and I hate being dressed. :D :pPC:

At last I don't feel weird - can't bear proper clothes around the house. First thing I have to do when I get in from work (after feeding the cat) is get my clothes and jewellery off and something comfy on!!

I have that problem I'm 5'10" but, there are a couple of Carole's sets that have a good length and not ankle flappers!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141311

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.137179

I think generally the inside leg is 28" but, sometimes I find they are longer.

Don't know if this helps but a friend always has this problem. She adds a small piece of matching fabric around each leg, usually a colour matched to the fabric. I am not explaining this well sorry, so if there is black in it, she sews a black piece on the bottom of each leg to make them longer and adds the same around the wrists so it matches (and her arms are longer then the sleeves usually anyway), or pink ect. It you stick to just a few main colours you do not end up with loads of fabric left over as she uses the same colours all the time.
thought I pass this tip on.

i use the ones that are capri length as i find me being vertically challenged as they say nowadays are just ankle biters on me [ 5' 4" ] as for the other i use the micro stitch tool & take them up.....they last a good few washes before needing to renew..........& before someone says get out the needle & thread i cant see enough or hold them to do it....so the ordinary ones will be great for you as i need to take about 4 -5 inches off........hope that helps you.
very best wishes for your up & coming op.........you will be fine....chin up & get some CH's.......
but oft too warm to wear to bed & especially in a hospital......the shelf vests will be great for you......keeps you in place & tidy if you see what i mean :21: sat here with a shelf bra on & a cardy from one set & a skirt [ usually bottoms ] & if the postie comes i always feel fine to answer the door etc

Last edited:
I'm only 5ft 6in but have relatively long legs - often need an inside leg of 31 inches (short body as you can tell!). I find there are plenty of longer length pjs in the CH range - sometimes I have had to take up the hems. These were quite long http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/walk.yah.UKFA~U176
and there were some green ones (they only came in that colour( that is no longer on the website - they had a sort of henley top and zig-zag stripe on the bottoms - they needed taking up quite a bit!
Hope this helps - as someone who may not tower above the world, but does have to fold their legs into spaces I know how irritating it can be ...

Birdie I am going into hospital for pretty drastic surgery soon so understand your tremble comment! I have bought a CH set to take in as I wanted a lightweight wrap and the top has a shelf bra thingy which gives supprt and modesty (not that I need much support on my fried egss but you know what I mean!) I actually prefer the capri style length for hospital as I know I won't be tripping over an doing myself damage. I am 5ft 5 and have never had a problem with CH being short on me. I just think thouh that unless they are a special price CH stuff is pretty expensove.

Latest posts

Back