alison young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OZZIE1

Registered Shopper
has anyone seen AY recently, I dont seem to have seen here for a while. maybe she is on holiday

From the TV Guide, it's looks like she is doing the L'Occitane TSV.

:dog1:

From the TV Guide, it's looks like she is doing the L'Occitane TSV.

:dog1:

She seems very matey with the L'Occitane rep - you know the one who trots out the wedding day story twice a show - so I would expect to see her for that one.

I met her once at a beauty event and she has the personality of a wodden table:eek:

She cannot be that bad I have met some very interesting wooden tables, the most interesting being on my way to norfolk and we were talkin...............snore, snore, snore, snore, snore....huh oh sorry I nodded off for a moment, were was I....................:D:D:D

maybe she's on a tour of the actual lavender fields of Provence or literally taking in the heady nights of Tahiti or literally actually run off to the Amazon with Mr Ojon now he's single.

Wherever she is I hope it's a long way away!!!

Liplifted into the actual stratosphere where her hot air will cause her to literally explode...

I met her once at a beauty event and she has the personality of a wodden table:eek:

Actually I find most wooden tables more polite and interested in what's going on. I know I and other posted before about how disappointed we were that Alexis - who always seemed to be the most friendly, sincere person, was disinterested bordering on the rude at NYNY in 2007

Alexis seems to be like an annoyed and nose up SA who look down on the clients, even if they buy a lot of stuff. That is why she gets along with AY quite well!

notarrogant.jpg

I think they may have had to jingle thing about with Molton Brown deciding NOT to want sell there stuff on QVC anymore. See the thread about Molton brown hun.
not sure if this is the reason though.

Latest posts

Back