Clair Sutton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I should imagine she's a great mum, seems quite laid back and has the right voice! But she's already got 3 little ones including Thomas who has Downs and probably needs more mummy-time".

Linda

I should imagine she's a great mum, seems quite laid back and has the right voice! But she's already got 3 little ones including Thomas who has Downs and probably needs more mummy-time".

Linda

I'm guessing she has a nanny and maybe other help at home. I'm sure she will cope she seems in control of things

I'm fervently hoping she gives up her job to spend more time with her family...

Claire is fab. She has this really excitable, girly charm that is quite different from all the other grown-ups. . . her hair swooshes are her trademark! :18:

I don't know how hard it must be for her to take care of her son. But she is clearly not letting it get her down, or dampen her will to live. . and for that, I must applaud her.

A stunning lady, both inside and out. :10:

I would imagine a lot of men find her very sexy with that little girl voice and yummy mummy appeal and would love to either take care of her or be nurtured by her. Probably as hard as nails irl but she's certainly a one off on QVC. :pPC:

Love Claire, she's great. Very likeable and sometimes childlike, which is endearing and fun! I prefer that to the overt "sucking up" approach used by other nameless QVC ladies.

Her child like voice annoys me sometimes, but she seems to do a lot of jewellery shows and I don't watch many of those.

I wish I had hair like Claire's though!

I am sure I was watching a hour when she was on with Dale, it was around New Year, Dale said something about her being pregnant, then was saying sorry to her for letting it out of the bag.

Appologies if I am wrong and thinking of someone else.

She did say yesterday that she was going to be on more evening shows due to the scheduling. The dress she wore reminded me of some of those Julia Roberts wears from time to time, more like loose tunics.

All these pregnancy threads are soooooooooooooooo boring. It's getting ridiculous, just because someone might be wearing something looser or have put on a bit of weight, they are assumed to be pregnant. I hope Claire, Alison and all the other presenters who have been accused of being pregnant don't read this forum - it certainly wouldn't do anything for their self esteem.

(
All these pregnancy threads are soooooooooooooooo boring. It's getting ridiculous, just because someone might be wearing something looser or have put on a bit of weight, they are assumed to be pregnant. I hope Claire, Alison and all the other presenters who have been accused of being pregnant don't read this forum - it certainly wouldn't do anything for their self esteem.

Oh dear sorry Loopyloo i'm only a 63 year old guy that passed a coment.
White flag up.

Last edited:
Love Claire, she's great. Very likeable and sometimes childlike, which is endearing and fun! I prefer that to the overt "sucking up" approach used by other nameless QVC ladies.

I agree about the likeable and fun part. I'm sure she'd be a hoot on girls nights out.

Viewers are instantly drawn to her cause she can let her hair down and LAUGH at her self once in a while. . .:9:

i know its annoying, someone ask me if i was suprised at having such a late baby :12: did not help matters that i was just buying more hot pork pies in the supermarket, i embarrasingly mumbled something about having a bad back and was padded out with a corsets and heated pads.

left the pies, but to be honest the woman in question has a bit of a grudge against me i think cos she always offers me her seat on the bus, and calls me dear, i know for a fact she is 5 years older than me and is intimate with a botox injector.

dents the confidence tho

whey hey donta ya just luv the menopause

Latest posts

Back