oh for goodness sake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
where do they get these t/callers from for the Kirks Folly hour? La La land?
I cringe to hear them, have to leave the room.

Is the fairy dust woman as mad as she appears, or a hardened business woman having a laugh at the gullible women buying this cr*p and believing in the pixies? To top it all, she has Catherine presenting in her usual gushing & insincere manner, and Beth grinning like a banshee.

A programme made in hell, wheres the remote control?

Linda

OMG! I love Kirks Folly. Its what makes life living. The thought of no
fairy dust could tip me over the edge!!! It already has for some and thats
with the fairy dust.
Pure, mad escapism! ;)

What d'ya mean there's no pixies...
mysmilie_188.gif

where do they get these t/callers from for the Kirks Folly hour? La La land?
I cringe to hear them, have to leave the room.

Is the fairy dust woman as mad as she appears, or a hardened business woman having a laugh at the gullible women buying this cr*p and believing in the pixies? To top it all, she has Catherine presenting in her usual gushing & insincere manner, and Beth grinning like a banshee.

A programme made in hell, wheres the remote control?

Linda

It takes all sorts of people to live in this world. I work with a woman who really believes that she has a guardian angle. She is a sane, sensible woman in all ways, apart from "this", but if this is what she needs to believe to get her through the day..... so be it. So Idea if she believes in fairies though, will ask her next week when I am back in work, I have a week off :9:

Many people believe in Guardian angels (talked about in the bible)-many of the believers are Christians or catholics and I don't believe they should be lumped in with fairies and pixies-no offence to the pixie/fairy believers!

I think she is a true hardened buisiness woman. I have seen some of the Kirks folly stuff and it was cheap looking costume jewellary-I have seen much better-made stuff in various shops at a much cheaper price.
Good luck to her though. If I could earn as much as she does from a product which clearly makes many people happy (I have a friend who collects it avidly and absolutely loves the stuff) then I would. It's harmless and you choose to buy or not.

I do agree with the OP though-kirks folly woman+Claire+beth= bleugh!

I work with a woman who really believes that she has a guardian angle.
Well I don't have a guardian angle but I do have a Guardian Angel and I know who it is that walks by my side. And no I don't believe in fairies, pixies, elves etc but I do have a big fat KF candle in my hearth. Oh the shame of it!! :YIKES: Oh and I'm not a potty T caller. :D :pPC:

Last edited:
I can't actually believe that people pay that sort of money for that stuff, you can get real gemstones and precious metal for less!!

:doggie:

i blame the goverment, they will insist on downgrading fairy dust to class C, i think the effect it has on some t callers it is mind bending therefore clearly class A and possesion should lead to arrest and a prison sentence:9:

And as for the suppliers, well throw away the key

I have worn Tova signature for 5 years and only had about 2 remarks on how good it smells :33:..I have worn Amazing Grace..no comments on smell :54: I can guarantee that at least once a week I will get a very favorable comment about KF..I change my brooche to suit the season/weather..last week had my Penguin, Snowflake on..and within an hour of putting it on had rave reviews at the supermarket!..they catch the light beautifully and really sparkle, people find them facinating :1: (don't think they are taking the p**)

Oh...and my faries/pixies are my garden angels :22:shame more people don't believe :21::60:

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back