Jill Franks' Dog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the picture JF gave Simon Wilson of her bulldog wearing one of his T shirts?

NOPE not me BUT was she swaggering that she owned a bulldog.....they cost about £3K upwards nowadays........

We had a bulldog Chuckie and he died almost four years ago now sadly, he was only 5 when he died and he cost us £5000 to buy!

His vets fees were about triple that though!

I think JF's dog is called Cruncher (or is it Scruncher ?)
And they say dogs look like their owners!

Linda

Think the title and subject of this thread is crying out for a quick witted reply, I'm a coward but I'm sure Mrs James will come up with a corker!

NOPE not me BUT was she swaggering that she owned a bulldog.....they cost about £3K upwards nowadays........

Don't think so, she did say that she wore the T shirt before the dog started wearing it!!

I can't do a really witty reply,however I would love to know what he thought about his precious rubbish (imo) being worn on a dog!

I saw the show and the pic.

I wasn't listening to the whole show very carefully but did I pick up that Simon had recently lost his cat, Timmy?

I saw the show and the pic.

I wasn't listening to the whole show very carefully but did I pick up that Simon had recently lost his cat, Timmy?

Yes, Timmy was 19. Somewhere they mentioned Battersea Dogs & Cats Home and Simon said he could never go there as he'd bring them all home.

I can't do a really witty reply,however I would love to know what he thought about his precious rubbish (imo) being worn on a dog!

Can't say what he thought but he sounded very polite about it.

Jill Franks dog....he
needs regular walks
but flops his ears down
each time she talks
he can go uphill
without needing to wheeze
but she needs a rest
when he stops and pees
her kipling bag she uses
when she needs to scoop
his diet of lime tree pies
tends to soften his poop
when they get home
she washes his face
and adorns his chubby frame
in Michele Hope lace
a Butler and Wilson
union jack collar
Markon doggie booties
he looks a million dollars
right now, little doggie
it's time to sit
then he flops in his bed
while she plays on Wii fit

1st time i read the title i thought it read jill franks is a dog :9: thought a rap around the knuckles was due :16:

apologies :51:

Don't know whether JF is desperate to get home to her dog or what, but she's on with Jan Springer at the moment and it's as if she's been paid to get out a million words in the hour. Is she on some kind of substance? JS asked her if one pendant came with a chain and was completely ignored. I hate this kind of frenetic presentation.

jf often presents as if she has IBS and needs to race off in a hurry, tbh i know that feeling and i tend too talk erratically when i feel trapped between the loo and someone holding me up, it is truly one of the most awful feelings oh and the fear of being just a minute away from having to go into hiding brings me out in a real dab

Jill Franks dog....he
needs regular walks
but flops his ears down
each time she talks
he can go uphill
without needing to wheeze
but she needs a rest
when he stops and pees
her kipling bag she uses
when she needs to scoop
his diet of lime tree pies
tends to soften his poop
when they get home
she washes his face
and adorns his chubby frame
in Michele Hope lace
a Butler and Wilson
union jack collar
Markon doggie booties
he looks a million dollars
right now, little doggie
it's time to sit
then he flops in his bed
while she plays on Wii fit

Thanks Mrs James knew you wouldn't let us down, it's great.

Latest posts

Back