A picture frame for £98?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
A picture frame for £98?

Did I see that correctly inthe Kirks Folly hour when I just put the TV on? A picture frame for £100 (P&P added)
I think my husband would section me if I bought a picture frame for that much. :11:

Completely hilarious :D

Mind you I don't understand Kirks Folly mostly so apologies to those that love it. Still looks like something you could pick up for less than a fiver somewhere so profit margin must be immense.

Also why would you want this much detail on a frame if the picture is worth framing because the frame is supposed to show off the picture not compete.

OMGoodness why wouldn't anyone buy this????????????

It is fabulous, the height of fashion, a real must in todays trendy home.......................sarcasim abounds in my house you know.

Ok I think I get it.....

You put a blank piece of paper in the frame, sprinkle fairy dust and then if you look carefully and really believe your very own fairy will appear :D

Looking at the items her profit margins must be ridiculous. Bit of clever niche marketing so got to admire her but thinking about the name Kirks Folly you think maybe she was being ironic with it:

folly
Noun

1. the quality of being foolish
2. a foolish action, idea, etc.

It's not particularly my cup of tea,I I think it's quite nice ,and I know quite a lot of people who would LOVE it...But the ridiculous thing about it for me, is the price!!!! HOW MUCH?!!!! It's the sort of thing you'd possibly find in one of those "seaside" mystic souvenir shops, and I would expect to see it priced up at no more than £15. If it was my taste, and I was going to spend that kind of money, I'd expect a full sized wall mirror....not a poxy little photo frame. Outrageous...no doubt some people with more money than sense have parted with their money!

I wonder how many of these outragously priced frames they have actually sold. Not too many I would guess.I would not pay more than a fiver for it.

I wouldn't give 5p for it. Yet there must be a lot of people who like Kirks Folly stuff. Personally, I have thrown better out. Sheer tat in my opinion. How the presenters can keep a straight face is beyond me.

I have seen similar ones in Past Times with floral themes but never more than £10 - £15. The price of this is shocking. I wonder if any have ever sold?

That is just taking the p*** in this recession, if it's as good as the fairies and angels who look as if they've had plastic surgery done with a JCB, then it's not worth 5p.

Hi I was wondering if they are the same company as the dream collection clothing (something like that) that sells scarfs, cardies etc for £100 and other highly priced items

Hi I was wondering if they are the same company as the dream collection clothing (something like that) that sells scarfs, cardies etc for £100 and other highly priced items

Hi mitziemog,
I think it is her daughters company, so yes they seem to keep it in the family

Latest posts

Back