Embroidered Fleece backed leisure suit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Loen is recommending it for dog walkers, because of the deep pockets, ideal for keeping your pooper scooper in!!!

Such a dilemma, don't know which colour to go for, especially as the embroidery makes it so feminine. :33:

Well ladies, what do you think?? :22:

:doggie:

Sounds 'fabulous', I'm sorely tempted. I have 3 dogs. Do you think the pockets are deep enough for an extra large pooper scooper? The kaftans they were showing earlier were glorious too, especially the red one. I could hardly contain myself!!!!!

i don't have a dog :( but if it's a requirement for buying such a delight, i guess i could pop Momma on a lead and drag her round the park. :13:

As a responsible owner, you'll have to make sure you've got your pooper scooper in your pocket Mrs James, or perhaps I misunderstood Loen, and she meant you used the suit as the scooper:11:

Ooh, what a bargain :yay:. Here it is, I think it's very you, Mad
whistling.gif

I have to agree Marion, it's got MAD, MAD, MAD, written all over it!!!!

(I would have gone for the plum option, matches my varicose veins a treat)

i don't have a dog :( but if it's a requirement for buying such a delight, i guess i could pop Momma on a lead and drag her round the park. :13:

Don't know if the leisure suit goes up to a XXXXXXL Mrs J , but the kaftans were perfection personified! You and Momma ,on a lead , in the park....... brings tears to my eyes...!!!:17:

Beautifully cut round the crotch area but I'm going for brown- hard to distinguish between that and the poop.

Thanks Mad :lol:

Ooh Mrs. James - if you'd like to borrow any equipment from my dungeon - just ask.

Argey :16:

You could always leave the zip on the top undone and with the 'pants' being crotchless you should be ok.

Poor old Mad. She tries to give us fashion afficionados a super-smashing-lovely tip and this is how we repay her?

With FILTH!!!! :D
OK, who is next with the funny comments?

Latest posts

Back