Anyone Bought Recently?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Has anyone bought anything recently and if so how long did delivery take? I hadn't bought for a wee while but relented on the 9th and bought another Rubellite ring in white gold this time. It hasn't arrived yet and I have yet to receive confirmation that it's on it's way although I don't remember ever getting that before. Any other time I've ordered I've received the order in a couple of days but that's a week now and no sign :2:

I've bought LOADS from Rocks & Co - I love their stuff and I think I'm addicted!

Delivery times are variable, but I reckon you should have received it by now. On a few occasions in the past, I've had an order not turn up and it's always turned out that there's been some kind of problem - either I typed in my credit card number wrongly (duh), or the computer "thought" the item was out of stock, or on one occasion DHL lost it! :11:

One of the annoying things about Rocks & Co is that they don't always contact you about these things (although they're supposed to), so your best bet is to 'phone customer services and they'll let you know if there's a problem. You can also try sending a PM to Andrew (Rocks & Co COO) via this forum - he is mega-helpful and has sorted out all my problems.

Good luck!

Prudence

Thanks Prudence. I thought it should have arrived by now. They've had payment authorised through my credit card on the 11th but haven't actually taken the money yet. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll give them a ring. Thanks again.

I have bought quite a bit from them over the last few weeks and the delivery has been excellent. I would get in touch with CS or COO Andrew.

Like MissMagpie, I also think I am addicted!!!!

Hmm........if you ordered on the 9th you should have not only received your despatch confirmation, but the ring by now Klosblue. Most of my stuff arrives within a week, but that's if the a.m. delivery guy shows up as he gets here usually before I go to work.

It's the afternoon guy who drives me nuts, because no matter how many times you tell him that he can leave parcels with my very good neighbour he insists on taking them back to the depot. I'll strangle him.

It's the afternoon guy who drives me nuts, because no matter how many times you tell him that he can leave parcels with my very good neighbour he insists on taking them back to the depot. I'll strangle him.

Hey ring arrived today - woop woop!! Very pretty with sparkly diamond accents. Rubellite paler than my yellow gold ring but it has one single stone whereas this new one has a cluster of 8 stones so colour is lighter. Probably borders on being Pink Tourmaline as opposed to Rubellite but as I don't currently own any Pink Tourmaline I don't mind and I'm definitely keeping it. Good price for what it is having paid £99 especially when I saw it sell for £126 at the weekend!

Link for ring but unlike the picture I did actually get the whole ring and not just the top half!
http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=302 246

Keisha you made me laugh there and brought back memories of my nightmare Shi**ylink I mean Citylink driver! I would have been on a murder charge if Gems hadn't changed their courier service when they did. He seemed to have a mission in life to Pi** me off and make me drive around the country to get my order!! Oh those were the days - NOT!!

Hey ring arrived today - woop woop!! Very pretty with sparkly diamond accents. Rubellite paler than my yellow gold ring but it has one single stone whereas this new one has a cluster of 8 stones so colour is lighter. Probably borders on being Pink Tourmaline as opposed to Rubellite but as I don't currently own any Pink Tourmaline I don't mind and I'm definitely keeping it. Good price for what it is having paid £99 especially when I saw it sell for £126 at the weekend!

Link for ring but unlike the picture I did actually get the whole ring and not just the top half!
http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=302 246

So glad that it turned up, it does looks stunning :1:

Good gold weight and glad to hear you're happy with it, KB. I'm not buying at the moment...been a very naughty girl and have been spending waytoo much! I'm trying to be behave now, but I love to see everyone elses purchases.:)

I've just received an emerald ring from Rocks after a wait of 5 Weeks. This was after 6 phone calls and emails to customer services. I will not be buying from them again.

What a lovely ring Klos, I think rubellite is such a lovely gemstone love the flower design too, you've got good gold weight in that ring too glad ring finally turned up deliveries in my expereince have very hit and miss have received an order in 2 days or longest I've waited is two weeks (at which time I was told item had to be collected from studio first? as last one in stock - thought they were combining studio and warehouse)

Gorgeous Klos!!!!:32:

Lots of rubellite and good gold weight too,a really nice choice at a decent price.Glad it found you........... eventually:3:

But........where is one of your famous 'david bailey' shots???? on yer actual finger??????:54:

Enjoy wearing hun xxxxxxx

Fabulous ring Klosblue and a good price too. I do like their Rubellite. Some of it was going a little cheaper last year, but even so I've still bought since then. Wish you well to wear it.

Lol @ your version of Citylink. I had visions of the driver having something nasty on the seat of his pants.
:18:

Latest posts

Back