warrington outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fish bubble

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone

has anybody been to warrington outlet recently maight have a half term day out so just wondered if anyone had spotted anything worth going for.

Thanks in advance for your lovely help

fb

Last few threads posted seemed to indicate that there wasn't much there of interest. Somebody did also mention the same goes for Shrewsbury who are letting stock levels drop as they are approaching a stock take.

Was thinking of going to Shrewsbury at the weekend, anyone know if they've finished the stocktake? Or if the shelves are looking any better?

Warrington outlet

Does anyone know if there is an outlet closer to London? I believe someone said there is a shop at QVC Towers - is this just for the QVC elite or can us commoners shop there too?

outlets

Shrewsbury was full of Indigo Moon jackets this week - oodles of 'em . Some people were actually trying them on too !

Shrewsbury was full of Indigo Moon jackets this week - oodles of 'em . Some people were actually trying them on too !

The fashion on the tv looks dire but the fashion in the outlets looks even worse as it is all creased and looks like a jumble sale. I just walk straight past the rails to the other bits and pieces.

:funky:

Whenever I've been to Warrington the "fashion" seems to be the most popular items and there are always several ladies loading up their trollies with multiple items. A lot of the stuff looks terrible - creased, some even with food stains down the front and for some reason most of the sizes are XLs and above. You can get some bargains though. I've bought Birkies for £9 and Clarks shoes for around the same price. I think I've only ever bought one clothing item from there - I'd accidentally jumped into the car and driven 200 miles without my coat - in February - (and no, I didn't just drive there to go to the outlet!) and managed to find a cashmere and wool blend coat for £4. No one had touched it because it was supposedly a Size 8, but QVC sizing is gynormous and even though I am a size 12-14, it fitted.

The best bargains I've had from the outlet have probably been the Furminators for around £4 each. I mostly go there for the craft stuff though.

I was about to order a furminator and I`m not all that far from Warrington, are they always in stock

I was about to order a furminator and I`m not all that far from Warrington, are they always in stock

Unfortunately not. Most of the stuff they sell is returns or, as I think in the case of Furminators, had damaged packaging, so I think it is the luck of the draw. I think quite a few peeps have managed to buy Furminators from the outlet shops do (would highly recommend them, we must have got enough hair off our cat to knit a couple of pullovers by now - and she loves it).

Thanks Spendsloads
I`ll chance going to look ..I`ve heard they are good from friends, I should handstrip my dogs but my arthritis is making this a long job and plays havoc with my hands so I think a furminator should help a lot.

Latest posts

Back