Weird or what!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you mean suzie weinberg? sorry but I didn't see anything mad or weird about her, she very good at what she does, and is very popular in the crafting world. Just my opinion.

Do you mean suzie weinberg? sorry but I didn't see anything mad or weird about her, she very good at what she does, and is very popular in the crafting world. Just my opinion.

Just your opinion - And the opinion shared by many others Angiebabe.

I managed to see the 2 hour show live for a change, and really enjoyed it. It was lovely to see some different techniques even though I didn't buy anything. The guests were very enthusiastic and hands on. Well done QVC.

Suze Weinberg is great. I've been getting her newsletter email for years since I ordered from her website and have learnt loads from her. Her crafting is incredibly varied and innovative. She is very American, but an amazing lady.

Agree that her appearance is a bit wacky, but she's fabulously talented and really interesting to watch and listen to.

Loved the shows today,lots of new techniques,haven't seen Suze before,she was very enthusiastic,wasn't she?
Perhaps it was cold in the studio which is why she kept her jacket on,I have often heard the presenters say the air con is on and it is cold.

I loved when Catherine asked if she had beeen crafting for a long time and she answered "since I came out of the womb" She was great to watch today as was Tim Holtz. More please qvc

Suze is an excellent crafter but her choice of outfit was rather unusual. However she wasn't there to sell fashion so I don't think it's an issue.

I thought she looked wacky and interesting and very bohemian with the artist style jacket!

Latest posts

Back