I love my latest delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shireen

Registered Shopper
At last!!! I have had a delivery that made me squeal with delight :D

Only 2 that I think may go back but only because I am not sure about them...

The pink pearl necklace and pearl earrings are the ones that are on the not sure pile. The amethyst ring is gorgeous, fantastic quality amethyst. The 2 pairs of cufflinks are amazing, One are peridot and the other are aquamarine.

Attachments

• IMG_0081#001.jpg
    IMG_0081#001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0080#001.jpg
    IMG_0080#001.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0061#001.jpg
    IMG_0061#001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0070#001.jpg
    IMG_0070#001.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0073#001.jpg
    IMG_0073#001.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 219
Next the marcasite ring that I wasn't sure I would like but OMG it's amazing. The bracelet is wonderful, gorgeous, amazing, well you get the picture lol... The necklace I missed out on before and was gutted so snatched it pretty sharpish when I saw it again... love love love, just gutted I couldn't afford the purple one.
The citrine earrings are so so pretty, I just love the flower cut.

Attachments

• IMG_0060#001.jpg
    IMG_0060#001.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0088#001.jpg
    IMG_0088#001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0066#001.jpg
    IMG_0066#001.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 201
I just adore that marcasite ring and the citrine earrings are lovely, I gave them to a friends DD for Christmas.

Last two...

The garnet ring is gorgeous.... The colour is more of a burnt orange but is so vibrant.
The amber earrings were a bargain at £5 and were going to be for the pressie pile but I am not sure whether they will worm their way in to my earring pile yet lol

Attachments

• IMG_0055#001.jpg
    IMG_0055#001.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0075#001.jpg
    IMG_0075#001.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 211
Thanks hun, they look abit blue in the piccie.
Well you cannot go wrong for £2 really and will it be worth the P&P sending them back?

You are right yazrose lol... I will hang on to them for now.

Thank you Perdita :D That's why they may well not get to the pressie pile lol

Great haul Shireen:1:

I also got the amethyst ring and it is very comfy,I don't normally suit amethyst but as it's quite dark and cabachon it looks ok on me!

I love the amber earrings,very cute,will have to seriously consider those and the necklace is so summery and pretty....shame there are not any more.

Enjoy wearing your lovely pieces.

Great haul Shireen:1:

I also got the amethyst ring and it is very comfy,I don't normally suit amethyst but as it's quite dark and cabachon it looks ok on me!

I love the amber earrings,very cute,will have to seriously consider those and the necklace is so summery and pretty....shame there are not any more.

Enjoy wearing your lovely pieces.

Those are just the pieces that appeal to me too - the amethyst ring is very smart, and the necklace is just the colour of summer flowers. Nice haul!

Lovely haul Shireen, glad you're pleased and have joined the ranks of us marcasite lovers!! You really have to see it in real life to appreciate just how beautiful it is don't you?

The cufflinks are amazing, have bought the peridot ones for Brat and BIL, the aquamarine ones for brother, and the amethyst ones for OH, they are very smart looking.

I would keep all of them, even if you decided the pearls are not for you, at Rocks' prices it's worth putting them in the present draw. So much nicer than taking a bunch of flowers to someones house (just my opinion of course!)

The pink and beaded necklace looks a lot better in your photo than on screen, glad you managed to get yourself one.

:doggie:

That's a great haul Shireen. I love the amber earrings and think you should keep them yourself- you know you want to. ;)

Yay Shireen, glad to see you've found happiness at last with a Rocks haul!
Lovely cufflinks, wish I had someone to buy them for, they always look like a major bargain these days.
Know what you mean about the shell/pearl earrings, I've had two pairs (not those, but similar) and both have gone back - somehow, they just don't float my boat.
I'm chuffed to hear you big up the amethyst ring, coz it's in my basket after I decided to dump the labradorite version.
I've always fancied that marcasite ring, it may yet be mine, I only ever hear good things about it.
And your bracelet looks fab!
Have to add, I've also fancied that garnet ring for ages, such a bargain usually, but there's no way it would suit me - narrow fingers and wideset gems don't go together sadly. Well done you, it looks great on you.
Enjoy them all hun, they also have the advantage of being very easy wear bling, so I bet you'll get loads of use out of them.

Latest posts

Back