ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Birkis by Birkenstock Samui Serpentine Sandal
Item Number: 143603
QVC Price £37.25
One Time Only Price £30.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Comfortable, breathable and stylish, these Birkis are perfect for the warmer months. They features three adjustable straps across the top which each have their own buckle. The straps have an embossed faux snake effect pattern in plain colours. Each Birkenstock shoe has a deep heel cup, a cork latex footbed, cross-support from the arch, a toe gripper and footbed edging to protect the toes. Sizes 3 - 8. Fabric content: upper: synthetic; footbed: leather and cork.

I've ordered the black (boring I know:24:) but better to be safe and all that! I've been on the lookout for a new pair and these fit the bill, thanks SCW and Akimbo!:10:

Very tempted by the sounds of the purple ones! may have to wait til I see them before I make a decision :1:

My goodness the Birkenstock lady looks a whole lot better with her hair short. I didn't recognise her at first.

yes she does look about 100% better,always thought she looked a bit old fashioned before! she looks great now.havent bought these but they are very nice,have to start being good now before my hols and have quite a lot of pairs lurking in the wardrobe too!!

I agree her hair is much better at 1st glance I thought it was a new presenter! couldn't resist the purple ones, I just hope there isn't another OTO tonite at 9! :54:

Birkis by Birkenstock Sylt Panther Glitter Sandal
One Time Only Price£34.94 QVC Price £42.00
Item Number143498 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.95

Complete your summer outfit with these Birkis by Birkenstock sandals. They feature two straps that interlock in the centre and are decorated with a panther print and beading detail. The straps can be adjusted with the gold-tone buckle. To ensure your feet are comfy, the sandals feature deep heel cups, cork latex footbeds, cross support from the arch, toe grippers and footbed edging to protect your toes. Upper; synthetic; Footbed: leather and cork; Sole; synthetic. Wipe clean.

The first lot of OTO sandals are still at the special price, so I've just ordered the purple pair. I've also gone for the Molina sandal in patent white - I do have the Ibiza two-strap sandals in white, but I got them wet and didn't dry them off, so the buckles went a bit rusty. I use them for the beach, round the pool, etc. so thought it would be good to get a new white pair - and I have the Molina in pink so know they are comfortable.:1:

I love the Panther oto - it is so lovely and has broken my rule of not buying any more!!

Birkis by Birkenstock Sylt Panther Glitter Sandal
One Time Only Price£34.94 QVC Price £42.00
Item Number143498 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.95

Complete your summer outfit with these Birkis by Birkenstock sandals. They feature two straps that interlock in the centre and are decorated with a panther print and beading detail. The straps can be adjusted with the gold-tone buckle. To ensure your feet are comfy, the sandals feature deep heel cups, cork latex footbeds, cross support from the arch, toe grippers and footbed edging to protect your toes. Upper; synthetic; Footbed: leather and cork; Sole; synthetic. Wipe clean.

Couldn't decide which I liked best so got both!!

I've never bought birkenstock sandles before. I have a really really narrow foot, do you think they would suit me? I know the Birkenstock lady said the toe post sandles are wider/widest of the sandles. She said the others are narrower.

I've never bought birkenstock sandles before. I have a really really narrow foot, do you think they would suit me? I know the Birkenstock lady said the toe post sandles are wider/widest of the sandles. She said the others are narrower.

I would definately give them a go! they are correct the toeposts are the widest of the footbeds and I thinkg QVC only stock the narrower option. If you go with some with straps you can alter you should be fine. Let us know how you get on. :1:

I would definately give them a go! they are correct the toeposts are the widest of the footbeds and I thinkg QVC only stock the narrower option. If you go with some with straps you can alter you should be fine. Let us know how you get on. :1:

Thanks Lizzie, can I just ask you which style do you think would be the narrowest (I also just like plain style without florals). A piccy would be lovely or a link please.

I have narrow feet / skinny ankles and they look fine on me (I have some Madrids ... they're quite old) and I wear the normal fit which QVC don't sell cos the toe grip in the narrow one didn't sit under my toes correctly. You can't tell I wear the normal/regular size though cos my feet spread in them (and obviously swell a little in the summer). There's supposed to be room around your foot in the sandal as well ... quite often the models toes appear to be trying to escape over the lip and that's not how to wear them (according to the Birkie site).

I have narrow feet / skinny ankles and they look fine on me (I have some Madrids ... they're quite old) and I wear the normal fit which QVC don't sell cos the toe grip in the narrow one didn't sit under my toes correctly. You can't tell I wear the normal/regular size though cos my feet spread in them (and obviously swell a little in the summer). There's supposed to be room around your foot in the sandal as well ... quite often the models toes appear to be trying to escape over the lip and that's not how to wear them (according to the Birkie site).

I take a 6 1/2 so would a 6 be the best size to go for (that would be a 39)? (I did buy fly flots once as you could adjust the buckles.:hide: I wear them for the garden though).

I take a 6 1/2 so would a 6 be the best size to go for (that would be a 39)? (I did buy fly flots once as you could adjust the buckles.:hide: I wear them for the garden though).

Are you worried about length or width for the size cos you mentioned adjusting buckles? I'd try and get the length right so that the toe grip and foot arch are in the right place, other wise it will be uncomfy - is there anywhere near you that sells them so you could try them on first? My Madrids have buckles on them to adjust the top - they go down pretty small/tight.

Latest posts

Back