Nina Leonard TSV...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Taken from the website:

Breathe new life into your wardrobe with this flattering tunic and trouser set from Nina Leonard. It boasts a chic sporty-meets-sophisticated style.

:4::4::4::4:

Well, if QVC think this deserves to be a TSV on what is supposed to be 'Fashion' Day then I won't be watching for the rest of the day! I really think they have finally lost the plot. I'm off to Norwich on Thursday in search of what is really 'on trend'.

I feel the TSV is only the start.......just what do they think they are trying to sell to us for goodness sake as everything I've seen over the last hour is beyond words? :33:

Still, "you-know-who" might be OK - some items are going up to Size 26 so it's possible they could fit!! :54:

Well, if QVC think this deserves to be a TSV on what is supposed to be 'Fashion' Day then I won't be watching for the rest of the day! I really think they have finally lost the plot. I'm off to Norwich on Thursday in search of what is really 'on trend'.

I could tell you all the shops had clothes like that in them last time I was there............................but that might not be true rofl

Julia said, " Its unique and you can`t buy it anywhere else", really that dosen`t surprise me!

Hi,

it even makes the models look fat.

What hope is there for the rest of us???

Cheers,
Karen

haha you ain't seen nothing yet....checkout new brand; cannisse which includes these beauts

So basically if I go out in my pyjamas I should be bang on trend ???? !!!!!
And slenderised??????:51::11::7:

Birkenstocks and Butler & Wilson, just get rid of all the rest.....fashion police.

Worth watching to see how many times Glen suggest 'a little white T-shirt', the words dress up or down and you can wear this with white linen trousers...etc...

Latest posts

Back