littlepen

Registered Shopper
Tiana B Print Boatneck Dress with Open Shoulders
One Time Only Price£57.28
QVC Price£68.75
Item Number143595
Availability In stock
UK P&P£3.95

Get a fashionable look with this Tiana B print dress. It features a pattern of flowers, circular dials, moons and ornate mosaic lines. The flattering boat neckline gives the dress a modern and contemporary shape, and the split 3/4 length sleeves add to this. 95% polyester, 5% elastane. Machine washable. Sizes: Chest: XS: 84cm (33"), S: 90cm (35"), M: 95cm (37"), L: 103cm (41"), XL: 110cm (43"), 2XL: 118cm (46"). Length (all sizes): 90cm (35"). All measurements are approximate

Attachments

• 143595.jpg
    143595.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 185
watched the tiana show at 5pm and although the purple dress looked ok on the model I couldn't say the same about the American from the company. Looked rather shapeless and frumpy!

I liked the red and blue print dress, reminds me of Pucci designs. But it's 100% synthetic fabric! :17: I don't know why QVC's sell mostly polyester clothes but charging luxury fabric prices. You can find a nice silk dress for this price or less at many high street shops like M&S Autograph or Limited collection, Warehouse, Oasis and Miss Selfridge. :60:

I liked the red and blue print dress, reminds me of Pucci designs. But it's 100% synthetic fabric! :17: I don't know why QVC's sell mostly polyester clothes but charging luxury fabric prices. You can find a nice silk dress for this price or less at many high street shops like M&S Autograph or Limited collection, Warehouse, Oasis and Miss Selfridge. :60:

GREED :fume:

I've had a brief look at the range, some of the stuff is really hideous, but there are some lovely designs, but imo wasted by using sweaty synthetics, and the prices are just a joke. You could get something lovely from Monsoon for same money tbh!

Latest posts

Back