Cannisee - new hour - thoughts, anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Is it just me, or is this range inordinately expensive?
Personally I'm not that keen on what I've seen style wise, but perhaps others like it?
But £130 for a linen skirt? £107.50 for a pair of crop trousers? Am I missing something here? Is it just because it's "French" as Daniel keeps pointing out? Or am I just out of the loop?

Last edited:
No, you're not out of the loop. I have a tablecloth that would look better than this stuff if I just cut a few holes in it! Then I could spend my £130 on something half decent :D

Sorry I for starting a new thread, there wan`t one when I started but had to let the dogs out so ended up posting at same time, will teach me to check before I actually post it

No, you're not out of the loop. I have a tablecloth that would look better than this stuff if I just cut a few holes in it! Then I could spend my £130 on something half decent :D

I've realised now why that pattern seemed familiar ...

If someone out there does like it (Daniel keeps telling us it sizes are going limited) then I apologise for my frivolity!

By the way, did Daniel just mention it was French?

In my opinion the clothes are hanging like limp rags and you can see the creases too. I hope I'm not going to offend anyone, but I'd not venture outside the house in clothes like that. And although I'm probably 'out of the loop' too, I've not even heard of Cannisse.

Love your idea of the transformed tablecloth though, Moth. :) I've got a couple that I'm sure will come up very nicely with a bit of a cut here and there. ;)

Even for those who like it I think it is so overpriced, did someone mention recently that QVC are oblivious of the `credit crunch `!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or is this range inordinately expensive?
Personally I'm not that keen on what I've seen style wise, but perhaps others like it?
But £130 for a linen skirt? £107.50 for a pair of crop trousers? Am I missing something here? Is it just because it's "French" as Daniel keeps pointing out? Or am I just out of the loop?

Not my style and way overpriced. The skirt looks like something out of "Little House on the Prairie" or what the wagon train pioneers would wear on a trip out west!

Attachments

• Cannisse Skirt.jpg
    Cannisse Skirt.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 191
Not my style and way overpriced. The skirt looks like something out of "Little House on the Prairie" or what the wagon train pioneers would wear on a trip out west!

I have a pioneer skirt, of which I'm very fond because it hides my piano ankles in the summer - but it did not cost that much!

I love the cardigan. Expensive for the fabric, but the design is lovely. I also think the tunic looks great.

Actually the cardigan is not bad.
The sleeveless ribbed top is ok too - except for the price!
It's like the Kate Moss stuff in TopShop that is about the same as other items instore but five time the price ...

No offence!

Absolutely none taken - I have a bit of a hippy, country girl, dolly parton thing going on sometimes!
Well, perhaps not Dolly Parton, but you catch my drift!
And the main thing is finding something to hide my ankles!

I think what I have learned in this hour is that Daniel Green has spent a lot of time sitting on the Croisette in Cannes, and trawling round the exclusive boutiques of Paris!
Perhaps if I had done the same I might have a tad more appreciation for this range ... at least I know where I've been going wrong all these years!

I'm sorry but it should have been named Crapnnisee I don't which is more dire the clothing or the presentation.

How can threads hanging out of the pocket be "a quirky attention to detail"?!!!

How can threads hanging out of the pocket be "a quirky attention to detail"?!!!

That's it, you see ... because we haven't been exposed to French boutique fashion as today's gurus clearly have, we have been making the mistake of snipping off our dangly threads ... now I'll know better!

Who cares about the collection, the guest was gorgeous, hope he comes back very soon.:D I watched for the full hour.

I like the style of the cardigan but the material looks cheap and flimsy. Way overpriced. The skirt seemed to show up a few lumps and bumps even on the model so dread to think what it would look like on me. Explosion in sausage factory springs to mind.

Latest posts

Back