Rocks & Co Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubytuesday

Registered Shopper
I've just received an emerald ring from Rocks after a wait of 5 weeks. This was after 6 phone calls and emails to customer services. They took payment from my credit card account the day after I ordered the item. I will not be ordering from them again. I will stick with Gemstv. They never let me down.

Obviously they over sell and then make the customer wait while they attempt to obtain more stock. Very dodgy business practice. :rolleyes: You are right to stick with GEMSTV as they never take payment until goods are ready for depatch and that's the way it shoud be done. :pPC:

I have never had this problem with Rocks & Co. They have never taken a payment from me till the day the item is dispatched. I have also only had 1 delivery delayed and no payment was taken until the item was sent. Very sorry to hear that you have had a problem with them as imho their products are much better than what others have to offer.

Hi rubytuesday and welcome to the forum. I've only had the one problem with being charge and then waiting 2 weeks for my order and that was a web order that was somehow 'lost' on there systems and they had to investigate it to find my order - like you say gemstv only charge when items are dispatched and certainly my other orders with rocksandco have only been charged on dispatched so I think some error has occured here just bad it's happened on your first order - must say most the jewellery is really lovely though hope you are happy with what you have received.

Welcome rubytuesday. Rocksandco don't charge until the item is being despatched (see their FAQs), so you've been very unlucky. On the other hand, you've been extremely lucky if Gemstv have never let you down!!

I have ordered a few bits and delivery was slow on all of them and with one item they cancelled the order because of no stock....I only found that out when I chased CS to see why my item hadn't arrived. :rolleyes: I don't think I'll bother ordering anything again, I don't like their website and I didn't actually like the jewellery and it all went back, but I will watch Scotty for sheer entertainment value, he cracks me up. :D :pPC:

Hi rubytuesday,

I am sorry for your problem and delayed shipment, however I would like to just confirm that we only charge the cards when orders are ready to ship.

If you would like to PM me your details, I would be more than happy to look into the problem you had, and I am sure we can sort something out for you.

I look forward to your contact.

Kind Regards,

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO

Hi All
I have been in contact with Andrew at Rocks & Co regarding my order and payment.
The problems have now been sorted to my satisfaction.

Latest posts

Back