Ab Lounge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
My Ab Lounge arrived yesterday at last, it took one and a half hours to put it together! :11:But it was worth it as it is a very good piece of exercise equipment. I have left it out in my lounge as a chair as well. It will go in the gym room at some point when its finished. I tried the ab lounge today and did half a hour and it is brill. You can really feel it in your abs. It does not have very good reviews on QVC because of the time it takes to set it up, but once that job is out the way it really is a good piece of kit. Just waiting on someone to fetch my faulty stepper though.

Hi - I too received my Ab Lounge, I think it was last week and yes, it took a good hour and a half to put together. I was going to leave it for my husband to do, but then thought I'd have a go myself because I couldn't bear to listen to him saying, "what tat have you bought this time?" as he struggled to put it together. It seems very good though I haven't used it properly yet.

Been on mine again tonight and love it, it supports your back as well.

Glad to hear that your Ab Lounge finally arrive. Hope you have fun using it.

Hopefully they will pick up your faulty stepper soon.

Take care,

T x

Glad to hear that your Ab Lounge finally arrive. Hope you have fun using it.

Hopefully they will pick up your faulty stepper soon.

Take care,

T x

Thank you Tabatha, I love it. I have just rang QVC and they have allocated someone to come again to fetch the stepper as the time was up today.

Sound like you got 2 work outs for the price of one if it took that long to put together! Glad you like it though and it works. Wish I had a bigger flat .. would love a gym room/area, LOL! Hope your stepper is collected soon.

Sound like you got 2 work outs for the price of one if it took that long to put together! Glad you like it though and it works. Wish I had a bigger flat .. would love a gym room/area, LOL! Hope your stepper is collected soon.

You not wrong there Cupcake. It did say on the website that everyone was spending alot of time putting it together, there was so many pipes and screws. It is sitting in my living room at the moment with other equipment so it does not look very appealing, but they will all get moved into the gyn room when it finally gets built but its low progress. It can stay in the living room for now, thats the thing you do need space and they make houses and flats so small. They need to make them big like in USA.

How do you feel today Dazzler after your two sessions on the Ab Lounge?

I always go mad when I try out a new piece of exercise equipment or the latest workout dvd then I can't get out of bed the next day!! :manic:

How do you feel today Dazzler after your two sessions on the Ab Lounge?

I always go mad when I try out a new piece of exercise equipment or the latest workout dvd then I can't get out of bed the next day!! :manic:

I feel ok Starlight. I know what you mean though if you overdue you can't move lol.:18:

Latest posts

Back