Love Rocks TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jellyopal

Registered Shopper
I love Rocks TV! It's so addictive and I really have to watch how much I spend. All the presenters are great with super personalities and the Customer Service is second to none. Obviously being a family company they really care about their products and their customers.

Wow! What a positive post! Do you work for them or something?
Kidding - glad you're so happy!

I love Rocks TV! It's so addictive and I really have to watch how much I spend. All the presenters are great with super personalities and the Customer Service is second to none. Obviously being a family company they really care about their products and their customers.

The presenters are very good and make it very watchable. Jamie is a real cutie and emma is great. Carol and barry are brilliant too. They've got the presenters just right. I don't think I'd watch if they were like some of the qvc or ideal world presenters!

Hear, hear!

It's a great, friendly, fun company with lovely jewellery at fantastic prices and amazing CS - what more can I say?

I have just come back from 2 days at Coloured Rocks for the Rocks Academy. They really made us all feel so welcome - like part of the family. They are obviously genuinely nice people.

So pleased to hear you finally managed to attend the Rocks Academy MissM. Hope it lived up to your expectations and you had a great time!

I did, Jacaualina - thanks! I now know how to identify a gem from the refractive index and assess it for clarity... which I didn't before

Hear, hear!

It's a great, friendly, fun company with lovely jewellery at fantastic prices and amazing CS - what more can I say?

I have just come back from 2 days at Coloured Rocks for the Rocks Academy. They really made us all feel so welcome - like part of the family. They are obviously genuinely nice people.

We saw you in the studio yesterday Miss M, I did wave to you, well, I was waving at the puter, same thing:18:, glad you enjoyed it!

:doggie:

We saw you in the studio yesterday Miss M, I did wave to you, well, I was waving at the puter, same thing:18:, glad you enjoyed it!

:doggie:

Yes, M4G, I saw you saying hello to me and I said hello back! Not sure if you could hear me, though.

Latest posts

Back